Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
Expedia.comUS$419
Hotels.comUS$419
FindHotel
3,665 results
All reviews abc store west tower small beach the big island hawaiian history partial ocean view within walking distance shops and restaurants pool bar ocean front oceanfront room late check per day fitness center self parking rental car resort fee
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I could not be more happy with our choice of hotels here on the Big Island. The “King Kam” is ideal. The rooms are updated and comfortable. The staff is FANTASTIC and super FRIENDLY. The amenities are great! We ate several meals at Billfish (we also enjoyed the Mai Tias and Lava Flows), enjoyed a spa day at the on-site spa, complimentary beach chairs, and ABC store on site and within walking distance to so many restaurants. We will be attending the luau (on-site) this evening. I’m sure it will be just as perfect as the rest of our stay. We are sad to leave tomorrow. The front desk staff arranged a late check out to accommodate an evening flight departure so we get to enjoy one more day on their beautiful beach, freshen up for dinner/travel before heading to the airport. 100% would recommend!!! STAY HERE!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank PCWLA
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First of all, Eric, thank you for welcoming us with a warm Kailua-Kona Hawaii welcome. I mean, he made me feel like he already knew me, and had been waiting on me to arrive.
I was thrilled after a long day of travel to have someone greet me in this manner. He answered every question before I could even ask it.
The Courtyard Marriott is a low key resort property.
The staff are super attentive, and remembered my name, and details such as members of our party being allergic to pineapple.
They have everything you could need onsite, and anything may want to do within walking distance. Safeway, Walmart, Sam’s Hideaway, and much more.
This place is the place to stay, and the price is definitely right considering typical Hawaii prices.
Please keep that warm hospitality at this hotel. We do plan to return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank whereto2next
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Although the staff that works there are the sweetest things in the world their manager who should handle situations is disrespectful and arrogant. We left this establishment to stay at the Sheraton where they are much nicer and accommodate you. What's funny is it's the same company but much different values. I gota give the front staff 5 stars because they went above and beyond to help us check out and ensure we got all our funds back but the manager ruined our stay. We were booked 4 days but cut it down to 1.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

3 words. Location, Staff, Food

What the hotel lacks in “big resort fancy” it makes up for with an amazing staff, a fabulous (and Hawaii affordable bar food menu) and a location so walkable you have the ocean, amazing food and necessities at your door. It’s my favorite place to add on a night or two for my trip.

The best Marriott perk is a free cabana with certain status for a half day. The poke nachos are fabulous!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank dnozik
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After staying at a resort in Maui island for one week, my family is staying now at this hotel for one week. I can say that I have been feeling much more comfortable at this hotel than the resort. This hotel provides much better services from the check-in, room services, and some other services. I truely appreciate all kinds of services this hotel provides.

2  Thank jackz729