“Very nice food”

Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Ston
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were in Ston and we decided to go in konoba Bakus to have lunch. We ordered beef steaks and they were excellent. Food is excellent, but service not. Waitress wasn’t interested at all and was really slow. But I highly recommend this restaurat because of the food.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, position of restourant superb, restourant staff very professional.Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Wife’s comments:
On a sailing trip. Huge portions great flavours with the local speciality black risotto.

Father in law’s comments:
Kebab Prawns and rice excellent

Son’s comments:
Risotto delicious but makes your lips black

Daughters comments:
I ordered thee baskets of bread, very nice All are in my handbag.
I’m a goth, my vomit is black, my lips are black, my food is black but most importantly my soul is black.
My father shook a piece of cheese at me.
My granddaughter spilt orange juice in my lap
I wanted an ice cube so I poured the whole jug on myself, very nice.

Me: great ambience and food, best so far this week. Welcome to my family :-)

1  Thank Julian B
Reviewed 22 August 2018

and home cut fries, not from the bag. An excellent restaurant, good food, and friendly waiting staff. It is reasonably priced and in a lovely street of Ston. A+ in my book.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Tried the Mixed Meat plate for two, and got suprised about how much food it was. So much delicious meat, both me and my boyfriend got so full and left the restaurt very satisfied. Good and quick service!