“A quiet and normal "konoba"”

Konoba Maestral Ston
Ranked #13 of 18 Restaurants in Ston
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Croatian
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The tavern is not offering a particularly rich menu, only the oysters do worth the visit, but the main courses are limited and of scarce quality (according to my personal opinion). The waiters are kind and the restaurant serve grappa and limoncello as a starter. Good location and nice view of the stone buildings around.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We have visited "Konoba Maestral" during our vacation in Ston. We ate mussels and grilled vegetables with olive oil and it was delicious. Stuff was very polite, profesional and helpful. We highly recomend this restaurant.

2  Thank CroRealist
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice location with shade. Menus was very good and the seafood pasta was the best I have had. Delicious local shellfish.

1  Thank James J
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I went there for dinner with my family on our last night in Ston . It was the dining highlight of our entire vacation. Wine was good, the food was incredible, bursting with flavor. I had the musless and service was excellent. I would recommend to anyone wanting to try sesfood in Ston!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Fresh fish and nice staff. Great ambient and service. My reccomandation. You should taste mussels and oysters. Excelence pancakes.