“A magical restaurant hidden in the trees with 5 star food and service”
Review of Konoba Ranc

Konoba Ranc
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Tucepi
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This gorgeous restaurant is set in the hinterland in the trees, with treetrunk chairs, big open log fires to cook on and quant little fairly lights this is a great place for family's, friends, groups but also romantic nights, you have so much privacy, the service is great and the food is beautiful I would recommend the grilled calamari and the scampi. A great hideaway and beautifully thought out restaurant.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

excellent restaurant, outdoors amongst trees. Service was excellent as was the food. The price was very reasonable for such a restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Best T-Bone steak I've ever had. Completely clean plates from us all even a fussy teen! Service fabulous and the setting is just amazing. If you're ok the area you have to come here!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

On our second to last night in Croatia, my wife and I saw the road sign for the Konoba Ranc restaurant in Tucepi and we decided to give it a go. This was the best 'food find' of the entire holiday. The restaurant nestles in the hills above Tucepi with outdoor tables distributed throughout an olive grove - absolutely idyllic in warm weather (which we had).
The food was brilliant and we ate the best seafood risotto that either of us has ever eaten - I cannot envisage how this dish could ever be improved.
The service was pleasant and very efficient, a good job that our waiter's English was better than my Croat.
Well worth the effort to find this restaurant.

1  Thank Willsy13
Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was such a find and such a charming restaurant under the olive trees. Although a little hard to find and even harder to park, we had the most wonderful meal here. My husband said he had the best steak in all his visits to Europe...pepper fillet. I enjoyed the veal in sage and the others had lamb. It was very crowded when we were there in June so it's advisable to reserve ahead. They answered my email within 24 hours. Friendly and professional service and a great way to spend a balmy evening.