US$164
US$120
Schaeffergarden(Gentofte Municipality)
US$85
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Scandic Eremitage(Kongens Lyngby)
US$223
US$187
Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen(Copenhagen)
US$385
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Charlottehaven(Copenhagen)
Hotels.com
Hotel 9 Smaa Hjem(Copenhagen)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubfew daysdowntown copenhagenbeautiful hotelper personrestaurant staffseawalksstyledenmarkbuscoastinteriorcharmmeetingnoteboutique
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We had a 2 day conference with overnight accommodation. We were welcomed by nice staff. The conference room which was located on the top floor was generous with good table, chairs and with a PC projector. A terrace was adjacent to the conference room which we used for group work. The food was of a high standard and served quickly.
As for the breakfast, there was plenty to choose from.
My hotel room was located on the second floor with a sea view. Clean and nice but the bed was missing a thick mattress pad, which meant that I felt the spirals and it was less convenient.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms that are above the pub/restaurant if you need to sleep earlier than 23.00
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Took my wife to see my favourite Danish hotel. We just had coffee but promised her a night and supper next time we are there. I come here on business when Denmark. Yes the food and rooms are good but it's the friendly staff I come back for. As a bonus there are great easy walks along the sea.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Skovshoved hotel is a small hotel situated in an upmarket residential part of Copenhagen. The hotel looks very picturesque and we had hoped for a relaxed stay.

However, our double room with two 90 cm beds at the front, above the main entrance, had a nice sea-view, but no air conditioning. The size was 14m2, so to pay 1 600 DKK for this, felt very expensive.

At 6pm Saturday morning the delivery lorries started to arrive, and as the hotel use their main entrance as the loading bay, it was impossible to sleep. On top of this, above the hotel, flights to and from the Copenhagen airport are very noisy. And there is also a bus stop at the entrance.

Breakfast was very good and service friendly.

All in all, a 2-3 star hotel in a nice location, but priced as a 5-star. We will never stay there again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Scanmax
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Skovshoved Hotel is one of those gems of days gone by and located in what used to be a small fishing village . It is a family owned hotel with 22 rooms and a place to stimulate all your senses . It is like a large and very livable home and not trying to be perfect . I love waking up here in the early mornings and follow up on a day or week of meetings . I am at ease and inspired here . I am on the road the whole year with some 250 days a year in hotels around the world . I have many wonderful homes ; Skovshoved is my home in Copenhagen and the caring staff my family . I am when I am here and I am in the present with time to reflect on my life and my journey . It is nice and quiet ; it does me good and I love being here . Life ; what a journey !

Erik M. Busch-Christensen / erik@eatongroup.net

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank erikb409
Reviewed 30 January 2015

A pleasant inn with a great restaurant and even the occasional lively weekend bar! This is not a modern 5 star hotel, but a welcoming small hotel with some of the most gracious staff I've ever met in a hotel. The rooms are warm and the beds comfy. Flickering candles creating a relaxed mood throughout the hotel. No marble tubs or fancy chairs, but comfortable and friendly means this is a nice place to stay, and the rooms facing the Baltic provide a beautiful view.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends