Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsbasketball courtputting greenfront deskbreakfast and dinnerfull size refrigeratorgreat hotelstove topa great stayking suitecomplimentary breakfasthome away from homestaff was very friendlyoutdoor poolbusiness tripbaseball tournamentshopping and restaurantsfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

This Homewood Suites looks very new. It has the nicest appearance of any Homewood I've been to. The breakfast and nightly social was very good and the employees were helpful and friendly. It's in a good neighborhood with a lot of restaurants nearby.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Amber J, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Glad that you found our Homewood to your liking. I am happy to hear the staff was helpful and friendly during your stay. Please make us your first choice if you are in the Kennesaw area!

Reviewed 9 February 2017

The staff were extremely friendly. Quick with a smile, a hello and good morning. They were very engaged with the guests. This was probably the friendliest hotel staff I have experienced in any of my travels. The rate was a little pricey and I sure hope they are compensating the staff for how pleasant they treat the guests because that is really what separated this location to other less expensive options.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your recent review of our property. It pleases me to hear that your experience was a friendly one! I will make sure to recognize the staff for all of their efforts. We hope that you would come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I stayed here for a total of three nights and the experience I had was wonderful. The room was extremely spacious for two people and very clean. The kitchen had everything I needed to cook a small meal (pots and pans as well as dinnerware) with a lovely full sized fridge. The complementary hot breakfast offered a nice variety of food items with the menu changing daily. The normal items were offered (cereal, pastries, fruit, yogurt etc.) as well as pancakes, waffles, chicken biscuits and other hot items. The staff was amazing! Especially the young man at the front desk who made us feel so welcomed and at "home" throughout our stay. The location was very convenient with multiple restaurants right across the street as well as a movie theatre and variety of stores down the road.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that the staff was accommodating to your needs. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and the suite. Please be sure to make us your first choice when you are in the area again!

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We love the Hilton brand, and generally stay at Hampton, and are almost always satisfied. Thought we would try Homewood suites for a change.. not really worth the extra money. Beds not as comfy, and this particular locations wasn't very clean, especially the bathroom. Also, décor was very blah.. Can't really speak for the kitchen, as it was a one night stay, and we didn't utilize it. Breakfast was typical Hilton breakfast.. but with real plates and silverware, but there were no utensils! There wasn't anybody manning the buffet area (as usual) so we had to go to the front desk to ask for knives & forks. The person at the front desk walked over, went into the kitchen, and brought some out to the area, and put the knives in the canister blade side up ( ???). Also, the floor was super sticky in the buffet area. The staff just weren't as friendly as we are used to at the Hampton.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

I apologize that your experience wasn't what we expect out of our standards. Please know that we have taken your review into consideration as we strive to exceed our guests' expectations. If you are in the area again, we would love the opportunity to make things right.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this lovely hotel over Thanksgiving week. We are returning this week and I realized I forgot to write a review. This hotel is an excellent value. There are restaurants and interstates nearly. The hotel is quiet and and comfortable. I appreciated having a kitchen with a full sized fridge. The room was very clean and spacoius. i only wish that the shower/tub area was a bit more modern. The evening social was quite a delightful bonus. Monica remembered my wine choice after the first evening. Did I mention the wine (or beer or soda) and munchies/pasta/salad were complimentary Monday thru Thursday?? The breakfast was hot and tasty. Amber, the friendly manager, must be commended since the entire staff was truly amazing. They were so kind and attentive. I can hardly wait to check in again this Friday.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Why thank you for this awesome review! We truly appreciate your loyalty, and I will be sure to recognize Monica for her excellent customer service!