“Evacuating Florida from Hurricane Irma”

Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Kennesaw
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My husband did not want me to stay in Florida with impending hurricane Irma, since I'm handicap and in a wheelchair. I can not say enough about Amber and the 2 ladies named Alicia at the front desk. They always had smiles on their faces, in spite of all they had going on. Always taking time to ask how I was and if i needed anything. Calming me when I was in tears worried about my family. I'm sorry I did not get the names of the food service staff who always helped me with breakfast and dinner, carrying my meals to a table. They always took time to make sure I had everything I needed and offering refills of my drink. It was a very difficult time for me being alone and fearful of the outcome, which by a miracle, passed us with no damage, other than landscaping. Any staff I encountered in the halls were always wearing a smile. I had to stay longer than I anticipated with no flight available. I wish the rate could've been discounted due to the circumstances.
Overall, the staff deserve a definite 10 and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Amber J, General Manager at Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was happy to share this review with the team during our morning Huddle. We appreciate that you chose us during this stressful time. We hope that you can come visit during better circumstances.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

From reception to departure, nothing could have been better. Gracious, helpful and smiling staff. Clean, comfortable room. Extra pillows and made up sofa bed in the suite were as requested, Breakfast was superb.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you, please come see us again!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights and was pleased with the cleanliness, appearance, and convenient location. Plenty of places to eat and shop nearby. Friendly staff always said hello with a smile. Recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking them time out to review our property!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Personable helpful staff that clearly want your experience to be a good one. Clean comfortable environment. Food services are more than adequate. The menu has something for everyone. The pool and area around it is not crowded and was actually enjoyable. I felt that they wanted me there, it was a good feeling.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Glad that you had time to enjoy the pool! Hope you come back to see us!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was an awesome weekend stay for the wedding party to stay at. The hotel showed great hospitality toward us and all the guest that were there. With the onset of hurricane Irma everyone was inviting, kind and understanding of what was happening while giving great service to everyone at the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much. It was our pleasure hosting your wedding party!