“Love using the app”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Kennesaw
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I love using the Starbucks app to order before I leave my house. My order is always ready when I arrive and I can be back on my way.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped this morning for the Peppermint Mocha and was way over priced. A small was $4.51. Now I know why I go to Dunkin Donuts. Bye Bye Starbucks.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Starbucks is advertising their app all over and mainly the part -order ahead. I could NOT find anywhere this option on my app so I asked young man behind the counter how this work. He started giving me tour of his life excuses. 1. This is third party app. 2. You have to call them 3. Do you have the latest version ? (If he would be properly trained he could recognized this easy) 4. This is NOT my responsibility to know 5. You need to go to internet to find out ...... OK genius ! I can see why you behind the counter but next time just say it! -- I don't know --- it does NOT hurt ! No worry you will NOT look dumb. I promise! You could also add something like --- let me ask my manager or someone else --- I guarantee in the end you win because today you just made yourself look like a complete FOOL in front of everyone in the store. Message for management ---- 8.30.2015 9pm - for the manager "nice lady" it was nice to chat with you at the table outside when you were cleaning outside BUT please spend more time with your stuff because today they failed !

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The food is always fresh and the drinks are good. I've never had any food that was stale or that was not tasty. The Starbucks team is always friendly and helpful. It is frequently crowded in the morning, but the line moves fast.

1  Thank Logan C
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Starbucks is an awesome coffee shop and has lots of variety. Of course it is very expensive but totally addictive once you get hooked on their products.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!