“Love the mofongo.”

Vida Caribbean Grill
Ranked #84 of 305 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Per one of our friends recommendations, we decided to have lunch here. The place is small and clean. The had a great selection of cuban foods and natural juices. The smell of food inside the restaurant was mouth watering. I ordered the mofongo and my wife ordered a typical cuban plate. We both were so impressed with the food and service.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

The food was great (fish tacos and plantains). Service was very friendly and the place was clean. We will be back.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

It was good. They had nice customer services. It was clean and smelled nice. I didnt have to wait that long to get my order.

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Day with the family ended here and was delightful. First, excellent health ratings and that were clear in the dining room regarding how clean it was. Service was excellent. She was timely, friendly, knew the menu. My son, daughter, and son in law , ordered different dinners but their plates were almost totally clean. They really appeared to have really enjoyed this new place. My grandchildren also tried to finish their orders. As for me, I was not feeling well so I only had an appetizer which were two empanadas, which were good. We did have some yuca fries with were fine. I tasted my son's meal and my daughter and son agreed with me that the beef was a little salty but when combined with rice, they happily ate it all. Good staff, clean, good food. Absolutely s place to try again .

Reviewed 26 November 2015

We came for some lunch and enjoyed a variety of latino food like cuban sandwich, roasted chicken with rice and black beans. Everything was delicious! There is an appetizer that I can't recall the name, but it is plantains covered in cheese and a special sauce, it is amazing!! They were kind enough not to charge us for a steak platter that we thought was a tad tough, even though it was still very good!!!

Been to Vida Caribbean Grill? Share your experiences!