1,233 results
All reviews rooftop bar great location pike place market floor to ceiling windows modern hotel ferris wheel turn down service water view great wheel elliot bay puget sound amazing hotel upon check public market front desk staff checking in valet parking
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thompson has a great location, friendly vibe and stylish decor. Bed and shower both good. Love that you can communicate with valet and hotel services via text (and free wifi - although this is table stakes to me). Staff super friendly. Spectacular view from rooftop bar. Good gym. Negatives: Long time for car retrieval fr valet. HVAC was noisy in our room (although a maintenance issue was very rapidly resolved, a plus). No turndown service. No shower cap in bathroom. Somewhat challenging lighting in bathroom for doing makeup. Felt overpriced ($5 for drip coffee?? $52 for parking).

1  Thank Departure22651059564
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was part of a wedding so I didn’t pick the hotel but it is the only place I would stay when I return
Lovely people working there. Our room was gorgeous overlooking pugeut sound pike market and the Ferris wheel
The room was very comfortable. I would have liked another chair in this deluxe queen room with two beds

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank susan r
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I had a fantastic time at the Thompson celebrating our anniversary. The property is beautiful and the location is unbeatable. The entire staff was wonderful and the room was very comfortable. I look forward to future stays at this location.

1  Thank Inspire30040007523
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Thompson helped make our first trip to Seattle really wonderful and left us with a great first impression of the city. The rooms were really clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfectly located to walk to any of the major downtown attractions .staff was so amazing and helpful I loved the texting option they provide. The Nest (their rooftop bar) I so cool and they just recently updated the menu and drinks!~

Room Tip: 7th floor and amazing view and was just low enough to avoid the noise of the rooftop bar!
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank turquoiseg2018
benjlar, Manager at Thompson Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi turquoiseg2018,

Thank you for staying with us while you were in Seattle! We are thrilled you enjoyed your time with us and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our amazing team. The new drink menu at The Nest is amazing and I'm so glad you were happy to taste a couple of the new curated drinks! Have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the Pacific Northwest.