5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
StayForLongUS$172
2,176 results
All reviews space needle great location across the street walking distance front desk staff pike place walked everywhere light rail pikes market happy hour margaux floor downtown monorail taxes valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

1. Booked this hotel because of the balcony option and because it was a last minute choice since we got stranded due to flight cancellations... Look at this sad handrail of a “balcony.” When I checked in and asked if the room had a balcony, the front desk staff said “all rooms have balconies.” Well... Beware! Because these balcony don’t even allow you to step outside of your room.

2. Room was supposed to have mini fridge. Had to call front desk to ask for one and the same front desk staff member who checked me in straight up said “I don’t think we have any more because they have all been requested out” without even checking. The funniest thing is I hear in the background on the radio as soon as I asked the voice of a female staff member saying “yeah! How many do you need?” And so I told the male staff on the phone that I heard this voice and asked him again if he has any mini fridges. He said “oh I can radio them and check. They will bring it to your room.” Did I really have to accidentally hear this radio convo to get a mini fridge that was supposed to already be in the room??? Also I called earlier about slippers and got the same “we are out” response... makes me question if it’s just lazy front desk staff. A helpful room keeping staff brought up the fridge in a timely manner.

3. Can we talk about how sad these two loose outlets on the main nightstand is? This video shows just how impossible it is to charge anything by the bed. We had to share the charging outlet by the coffee maker instead.

4. THEY CHARGE A $20 RESORT FEE even though their pool is closed and nothing is really available. When I called the front desk to ask what the resort fee is for, the same guy essentially told me that it goes to wifi, fitness center (closed) and pool that is not open due to COVID. A motel has wifi for free... I wish I looked into this further, because I see now on their website that it’s supposed to include a bunch of stuff like free bottled water at the front desk (never offered... what a scam) and coupons to local attractions (also never offered). Either say you are petty and charging guests $20 for wifi, or get rid of the entire ridiculous resort fee overall. What a joke.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank qyxiao426
Les Hammons , Guest Services / Front Office at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

qyxiao426,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at the Warwick Seattle Hotel on a busy Valentine’s Day, February 14th. It’s clear that there were opportunities for additional staff, as well as updates to our website, which should reflect changes to amenities offered as a result of Covid. While we strive to meet and hopefully exceed all guest expectations, the effects that the pandemic have had on our industry by way of inconsistent and sometimes unexpected business levels resulting in staffing challenges has impacted your guest experience. I apologize for this. Please reach out to me at Sdarling@warwickhotels.com so we have an opportunity to review your stay in more detail.

Reviewed 12 February 2021

The price was great. Location was in the center of everything easy to walk pike place. Ashley at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Had hand sanitizer located in all common areas. Great views from balcony

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Benson159
Les H, Guest Services / Front Office at Warwick Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Benson159,
Thank you for taking the time to rate Warwick Seattle following your recent experience with us. We appreciate all feedback from our valued guests, and can see by your perfect rating that you had a fantastic stay. Thank you for mentioning Ashley and the views from the balconies. They are both really great assets to the hotel. We would love to welcome you back next time you are in Seattle! Thank you again, and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel during my business trip in Seattle...

Reception area is small but cozy. Welcoming staff at the reception.
Check in was fast and efficient. Hygiene concept during Covid-19 times well practiced! Even the coffee maker in the rooms cleaned and packed in an extra plastic back. Very positive: room windows can be opened!

Location is good: CVS across the street, restaurants and shops in walking distance. Whole Foods market and tourist spots as Space Needle and Farmer Market not far away!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank flyair340
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

What a great hotel to stay. Awesome location within easy walking distance to the Space Needle and the Pikes Market. The comfortable rooms offer nice views of downtown Seattle. Due to Covid, breakfast is now either delivered to the room (extra charge) or can be picked up in the lobby. The breakfast choices are quite delicious. Hygiene and sanitation appear to be taken very seriously in this hotel. Sanitizer is available everywhere as well as tissues to avoid touching the escalator controls. The bar and restaurant are adding to the convenience with Happy Hour offered daily. Parking is available either for an added charge or included in the room rate. The staff is wonderful!! We definitely enjoyed our stay and would return anytime.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mianne109
Reviewed 18 October 2020

Stayed overnight and paid $60 to upgrade to a suite. Well worth it. The jacuzzi tub could easily fit two adults, and it was a welcome respite from the road.

Margaux, the restaurant, does have a limited menu but the pasta was hot, fresh, and filling.

I would absolutely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2020