All reviews shared bathroom yogurt stumptown coffee youth hostel deluxe room private bath heavy luggage no lift waffle maker washers and dryers body wash make your own waffles hip hotel breakfast room pike market location is great breakfast was included
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

The Ace Seattle is one of my favourite hotels in the US. This is the second time I have had the pleasure to stay at the hotel. This time, we did the share rooms and it was great! Not only were the share bathrooms spotless and stocked with everything you need, there was also a small sink in the room to brush your teeth and take make up off.

The breakfast is the best of any hotel I’ve stayed at in the West Coast.

Hopefully, I will be able to stay again soon!

Thank you, Ace Seattle.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2018

The Ace Hotel in Seattle was maybe my favorite hotel I stayed at during the week long vacation I was on. I love the concept with your own private room and shared showers and bathrooms. I never had an issue with lines for the bathrooms or anything. All shared elements were always extremely clean and stocked with towels, soap and anything else you would need. The staff were very friendly and helpful when we asked about things to do in the area. The breakfast was unbelievably good with such a variety of food and drink to cater to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Explore18073700250
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

So I may be wrong, but 139.00 for wooden bunk beds with no bath room and street facing room with loud noises all night . Wood blocks for table and mini bar sink ? I’m not that hipster!!!

Not the best value for the room . Nice location. Very kind staff . Truly but . Just because the hotel offers less , doesn’t mean we should pay more:(

So grateful my friends payed . Or I would be very unhappy.
Did I mention the nice staff ??

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I really liked The Ace. Wonderful location. Comfortable. Homey. Pleasant. Great and healthy breakfast. Wonderful bathrooms. Shared bathrooms not a problem at all.

I recommend and would be glad to stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a quick overnight before flying out. Close walk to a lot of Seattle’s most popular attractions. Great dining options and breweries all within a close distance. Loved the design and concept of the hotel, staff were all so friendly and helpful! Close to water with a nice view from the hall. Had a room with a shared bathroom and didn’t mind at all, especially traveling alone. Overall, it’s a great bargain and you can’t beat the location. 10/10 would recommend

Date of stay: September 2018