“Great location”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Seattle
Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel
Ranked #83 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stayed at the Executive Suites for three nights and had a pleasent stay. There is nothing super fancy or memorable about this hotel other than the reasonable price for the location. It is walking distance to restaurants and the Pike Place Market. It's about a 15 min walk (not around the corner). Overall, we had a satisfactory experience here.

Room Tip: Conveniently located
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 August 2012

The hotel was great! immaculate rooms, quick elevators, great resturant inside. I had to awake and be up and going by 5:30am each morning. The hotel was already out offering breakfast at that time of the day! you can't find very many places like that around.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Tim076
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Three of us stayed in this hotel , it did smell musty and o r smokey when we opened the door, after leaving it open and spraying perfume it was okay. Nice to have a kitchenette at such a reasonable price. The front desk staff was very friendly and super helpful. The breakfast was prepackaged oat bars and apples we didn't eat it! It was a good place to stay but loud and smelly take earplugs and a candle for the room.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Deb O
Reviewed 10 November 2010

This hotel was is located in a industrial area. It is dirty and has a weird smell.
I spent the first 15 min. cleaning our room. There was a juice/wine looking liquid splashed on the wall and the kitchen counters were awful.
I would not recommend this hotel hotel to anyone I know.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank thebrowns97303
Reviewed 4 July 2009

When booking this Extended Stay, I did not find any individual reviews on this particular one. So of course, you never know what to expect.

However, this extended stay north of Seattle more than met my expectations. The room was reasonably sized with a small kitchenette (for those that are staying longer periods). The kitchen was equipped with essentials but there are no significant frills.

Daily maid service is optional for an additional fee or they clean the room once a week or after guests leave. No problem for me.....I only stayed two days and did not have the need for maid service during my stay.

You do need to bring your own toiletries such as shampoos, conditioner and special soaps. They provide basic hand soaps. The room is modestly stocked with towels, toilet paper, tissues, etc. upon arrival. Unless you opt for the maid service, you can pick up additional supplies at the front desk when you come in. These are almost like mini apartments. If you opt for the maid service, they will restock your room with towels, etc. If not, no big deal, just ask at the front desk on your way in. They will supply you with whatever you need.

All in all, I found the hotel to be clean, the room to be clean and well kept. I did not note any unusual smells or characters during my stay. It was quiet, the bed was comfortable and the location was where I needed to be. I had no problems with smooth sailing from check in to check out. There is also laundry in the building for use.

If you are into luxury hotels and the frills, this may not be for you. However, if you are a budget traveler or simply just looking for a place to stay thats clean, quiet and comfortable, this is worth a try. This met or exceeded my expectations and I was completely satisfied with my stay, expecially for the price which was pretty reasonable.

The hotel is located outside Seattle in the northern suburb of Lynnwood. It is right near the 5 interstate. Its close to shopping facilities and local restaurants. Downtown Seattle is probably 15 miles south or so. Not a prime location but still close enough to Seattle to enjoy the activities.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends