US$188
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$169
US$198
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$191
US$185
Official Website
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Motif Seattle(Seattle)
US$290
US$176
US$199
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2009

When booking this Extended Stay, I did not find any individual reviews on this particular one. So of course, you never know what to expect.

However, this extended stay north of Seattle more than met my expectations. The room was reasonably sized with a small kitchenette (for those that are staying longer periods). The kitchen was equipped with essentials but there are no significant frills.

Daily maid service is optional for an additional fee or they clean the room once a week or after guests leave. No problem for me.....I only stayed two days and did not have the need for maid service during my stay.

You do need to bring your own toiletries such as shampoos, conditioner and special soaps. They provide basic hand soaps. The room is modestly stocked with towels, toilet paper, tissues, etc. upon arrival. Unless you opt for the maid service, you can pick up additional supplies at the front desk when you come in. These are almost like mini apartments. If you opt for the maid service, they will restock your room with towels, etc. If not, no big deal, just ask at the front desk on your way in. They will supply you with whatever you need.

All in all, I found the hotel to be clean, the room to be clean and well kept. I did not note any unusual smells or characters during my stay. It was quiet, the bed was comfortable and the location was where I needed to be. I had no problems with smooth sailing from check in to check out. There is also laundry in the building for use.

If you are into luxury hotels and the frills, this may not be for you. However, if you are a budget traveler or simply just looking for a place to stay thats clean, quiet and comfortable, this is worth a try. This met or exceeded my expectations and I was completely satisfied with my stay, expecially for the price which was pretty reasonable.

The hotel is located outside Seattle in the northern suburb of Lynnwood. It is right near the 5 interstate. Its close to shopping facilities and local restaurants. Downtown Seattle is probably 15 miles south or so. Not a prime location but still close enough to Seattle to enjoy the activities.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank TJ-USA
Reviewed 5 June 2009

Extended Stay and Homesteader Hotels are the only places I stay, now, because they have kitchens and such low prices. They are nicer than economy hotels for the same price. They offer more convenience for less money. I like bringing my own food and the kitchen makes me feel at home. The decor fabrics and colors are comforting. I love having both a desk for my laptop and a table for meals and projects. The rooms are spacious and the side chair is comfortable for TV or reading a book. Larger rooms have a small sofa which is nice for families. Whether traveling for business or needing a home-away from home, I feel these hotels were planned with special care to make me feel comfortable and able to relax and create my own space. This is especially important when required to stay for an extended time, or traveling with small children. I recommend Extended Stay and Homesteader Hotels to all my friends.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank raestudiodesign
Reviewed 9 April 2009

I stayed at the hotel on 130th & Aurora in Seattle WA . . . it was fabulous from the moment I got there! I was greeted by a friendly young lady that even googled the doctor's office for me when I asked her how far away it was so I knew how long it would take to get there! The rooms have full fridge/freezers, 2-burner stoves, kitchen sink, desks w/ internet access. What a nice experience . . . will definately stay at an Extended Stay motel again! There were even plenty of things close by from restaurants, fast food, costco, sam's club, donut & coffee shops, k-mart . . . couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Spokane, WA
Reviewed 7 February 2005

Executive Extended Stay Suites and Hotel 300 10th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98122

Atmosphere reminiscent of "Dirty pretty things" and "8mm". Un-enthusiastic goth kid with pentagram and "error" tattoos for $85 dollar a night service? Barrior door between rooms unable to lock?! Handwritten signs in the garage and a notice that the hotel is "not responsible for any damage" that occurs to vehicles with the word "damage" clearly keyed across.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 15 July 2004

I am not sure where I should begin.

***CONS****

1) The place is filthy
2) All of the furniture was purchased at a flea market and had not been cleaned since.
3) The walls are crumbling and lacking the tender loving care of a wash cloth
4) The carpet is worn and dirty.
5) The "jacuzzi" is actually boarded up.
6) I am concerned about the structural integrity of the bed