Inn at Queen Anne
US$204
US$189
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$176
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$175
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$186
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$234
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Hotel Max(Seattle)
US$179
US$166
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$301
US$239
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

• Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

1,101 results
All reviewsseattle centerspace needlegreat locationsmall kitchenettemetropolitan marketwalk in closetquaint hotelconcert at key arenaacross the streetbudget hotelan older buildingpublic transportationwalking distancestreet noisemini fridgeblockstove
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Mildew in the room, “kitchen” cupboards you couldn’t open, dissolving bathroom counter & amenity ledge. Toilet left dirty. Terrible. Very happy we were there for only one night.... would never return at any price. Ps- very thin walls ( we heard a couple engaged in loud sexual activity all night - seriously though for like 5 hrs and it was well more than two people)

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2018

If you’re visiting Seattle and don’t mind staying in an older property (with all of the quirks and inconveniences that come with that) then this is the perfect place to stay. We stayed for four nights in February at a bargain price and would definitely come back. The location is awesome - a pleasant walk through the park to the Space Needle, MPOP and Chilhuly Gardens, transit stops almost outside the door and two supermarkets within a 5 minute walk (Metropolitan Market is highly recommended). We had a corner room on 2nd floor at the front of the building which was surprisingly quiet despite overlooking the road and being by the stairs. The air con, hot water and heating all worked well and the kitchenette was handy (bring a lighter if you want to use the gas stovetop). The only negatives for us were the wifi, which was patchy or nonexistent depending on the time of day, and the bed, which wasn’t the most comfortable, but was ok for our short stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JC_Traveller
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I hope to stay here again on my next multi-day visit to Seattle. This is a great location for those that like to walk a little or a lot--the Seattle Center is very close, so the monorail is accessible for heading downtown. The Key Arena is literally across the street, 1st Ave N. On foot the hotel is a 40 minute walk from the Convention Center. I was apprehensive about traversing the Seattle Center early or late, but there were always other pedestrians.

I had a corner room on the 2nd floor. My floor choice was limited at check-in to 2nd or 3rd, but I also did not try to change it. The room has a kitchenette featuring half fridge, microwave, functioning stove top and dishes/cutlery. I really liked having a kitchen. Housekeeping serviced the room daily, although towels were about every two days. I think they washed the dishes daily.

The only drawbacks is this is an older building, so street noise was constant. It was a bright room, the kitchen window faced the street and the blinds were just blinds. Then again, curtains would not work next to the stove. Check the windows too, two were unlatched when I arrived, including the very delightful artglass paned window in the walk-in closet! I didn't feel safe leaving any of my valuables in the room (only the doorknob locked from outside), but the hotel does have a safe at the front desk. The room carpet and table were clean, just everything was gently worn, although the bath had recently been painted and lacked mildew. I was expecting mildew, but no.

The front desk staff were uniformly great. I spoke to three, one to ask for an additional blanket (radiator heat, the low kind you can sit on while watching tv), and he offered to deliver it to my room since I was on my way out. My only regret was not calling down to report the intense marijuana smoke filtering in during my last night--the front desk person assured me they would have responded immediately, especially since there is no smoking. I opened a window for ventilation. I credit my under reporting to delirium.

Anyway, stay here if you like interesting furnishings, don't mind gently worn room features, want control over your food, don't mind stairs, and want to explore another part of the great city at an affordable cost. There's an upscale commercial area 1 mile away with Trader Joe's, but it's 1 mile uphill.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the stairwell.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank ForanGrandForks_ND
Reviewed 22 February 2018

If you are looking for a budget hotel that is clean and in an excellent location, look to the Inn at Queen Anne. Be aware that the rooms are old, but very clean. The bed was very comfortable although I do think they could have better pillows. Do hate the flat foam type! The bathroom is not large but functionable and again very clean. One nice feature is all rooms have a small kitchenette with a fridge and microwave plus a glass cook top. The cupboards are well stocked with all the necessary cooking utensils, plus dishes and silverware. We stayed in February and the room was very comfortable heat wise in fact had to turn the heat down. The one drawback is if you are looking to park your car there are limited spaces!

The hotel does,not have their own breakfast, but it is offered at their sister hotel a very short walk away. The breakfast there was excellent with waffles and a large selection of breads, muffins and fruit. The coffee and juices are great.

All in All if you do not mind an older room and are looking for locations d a great price look no farther than the Inn at Queen Anne

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teacherbear
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Low cost hotel in down town Seattle. Nice friendly clean, parking 30 bucks extra or on the street at a meter. I kind of liked the old character. pigeon was in residence on window. Noisy little bird but. I didn't mind.
We quite enjoyed it. partly because we liked, old and a little different.
I'd stay again