Lowest prices for your stay
US$169
PricelineUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
Lol.travelUS$172
1,384 results
All reviews no elevator seattle center space needle sitting room apartment building third floor older hotel two queen beds kitchenette valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recommended, and I would stay there again. Old building but fun trip back in time and it is a great location, you can walk to anything you want to do downtown. If you have a car the valet has to park it due to the small garage but they are very responsive. Caution, no elevator.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marqueen Hotel, General Manager at MarQueen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jeff,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are close to just about anything you want to do in Seattle, so I'm glad to see that worked well for you. I'm happy to see that you will choose us again in the future and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

During the Great Seattle Heat Wave of 2021, I booked a room at Marqueen to escape my scorching apartment and find shelter in the comforts only a hotel could provide. Marqueen was there for me during my time in need, and not just myself but my dog too! The king room was very spacious and I was surprised to see a fully separate kitchenette with a full size fridge. The A/C was amazing and cold throughout our stay. The staff were very kind and followed mask protocols per the hotel policy/CDc guidelines. I would absolutely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marqueen Hotel, General Manager at MarQueen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear TravelingCosmo12,

I love the title of your review "Lovely Stay", as that kind of says it all. I'm happy you were able to get our of your home and into ours and enjoy our air conditioned rooms. We also love dogs and I'm not sure if you met Max while you were staying with us as he is my little black Poodle Mix that wanders around the hotel say hello to everyone. Should another heat wave comes our way or you need accommodations for family or friends, I hope you will think of us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the Queen Anne area and was excited to stay in this hotel on my first post Covid return to Seattle.

It is a charming restored 1900's era building, carefully furnished in detail of that time. My room was spacious, bed comfy, full kitchenette and extremely welcome AC on the hottest weekend on record .

It's convenient to Seattle Center. Public transportation is close by that can take you all over. Many local eateries plus three great supermarkets are in the neighborhood.

Just be aware there's no elevator. I managed fine, even with my grumpy knees, though.

Absolutely loved my stay! Kudos to manager Alex and staff for creatively assisting a damsel in distress.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Marqueen Hotel, General Manager at MarQueen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kittygal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed the location, hotel, and our wonderful staff. We are close to so many options and it appears you were able to enjoy them all. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The MarQueen is a beautiful, Classy Hotel.
Built around 1912, the charm of this era remains.
Marble entry stairs, Gorgeous wooden entry doors, a grand staircase, and period appropriate decor.
Our corner King room appeared to have been an apartment, as it had a large space with the king bed ( room enough for 2 kings),and several side tables. A sitting room was adjacent with a wide cased opening, and an 8' hideabed.
There was a kitchen ( cabinets, sink, full refer, and table with chairs), that opened off the mail room. The bathroom had a claw floot tub, pedestal sink and what appeared to be the original hex tile flooring. The main room had original oak flooring. Lastly the A/C was quite cold.
Staff went above and beyond to assist in making our staff perfect! Offering dinning suggestions, and reviews, transportation options, even giving advice as to where neighborhood parking was available.
We will stay at the MarQueen again, and again.

Dear Diane0345,

It makes us so happy to see such a wonderful review of our hotel and your experience. Our hotel was originally built to house blacksmiths that Ford hired and trained as engineers to build the Model T. They lived here and trained on the Ford assembly line that was located near Lake Union. It was later used as an apartment and we kept the same layout when it was converted to a hotel over 22 years ago.

I'm also glad to read that our staff provided you with wonderful service. We pride ourselves on providing great guest experiences every day. The best part is you will continue to stay with us again and again. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 June 2021

The MarQueen is a boutique Hotel with a small friendly staff. We stayed in a spacious room with a separate kitchen and additional seating area. We liked the location - close to good restaurants and other services, and just a few blocks from the Seattle Center (Space Needle and other attractions). Note that this hotel has 3 floors and NO elevator.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Inn Queenanne, General Manager at MarQueen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Dear Duncan,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us regarding your recent stay at the Marqueen Hotel. I', happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and our staff. Our hotel has a lot of history and over 20 years ago it was an apartment complex so our rooms are larger than an average hotel and kitchenettes with an eat in area. We love to hear great comments about our staff as they strive everyday to provide great guest service. We home to welcome you back from New York sometime in the near future.