“Business made easy”

Mayflower Park Hotel
Ranked #18 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My recent two night trip to the Mayflower was great! Upon checking in, I found that I'd been upgraded and had a nice large confortable room with a king size bed. The staff was fantastic, (front desk, out front, conceirge and restaurant) helpful, pleasant, professional and went the extra mile. Whether it was walking me to a specific door and giving me directions, arranging for cabs or ensuring I had the copies I needed for a business trip, they really provided great service. I'd definitely stay here again... reasonable rate, great location and overall a really nice hotel experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Marissa G

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Very nice place, room was fantastic, really big for a basic room. Great bathtub, nice amenities Location was great for downtown cruising and also easy walking to Pikes Place Market. We received free Valet parking with the "mystery hotel" on "bookit.com". Would definitely recommend and stay again.

1  Thank northsantiam
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Mayflower Park . Staff is very friendly and helpful, the location is excellent . Will stay again !

1  Thank Marc G
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I really like this hotel, the room was perfect and the location couldn't be better, it is close to everything: the Pike market, Macy's is accross the street, malls, good restaurants etc.
The room was at the top with a little bit of a view and we also got a promotion of $5 parking since we booked it directly with the hotel.The staff is super friendly and the restaurant and bar at great.

Room Tip: booking directly with the hotel can get you a better price. If you are from Canada, get the offer t...
1  Thank Litzza
Reviewed 1 February 2012

I just returned home and had a great stay at the Mayflower Park. The location couldn't be beat - could walk to so many sights and was next to the Westlake station light rail that I took to and from the airport. Didn't use it, but the monorail was right there too.

I was in town to watch my daughter run at a track meet at Univ. of Wash. We had a great stay. The beds were really comfortable and we slept very well. We loved having two bathrooms in our room. I will say the showers could be updated a bit, but they were fine.

More than anything I will say the staff was very friendly and helpful. I travel a lot (am a travel agent - although they didn't know it) and I was most pleased with the service at the front desk - and the bartenders. Overall, an excellent value for the price!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family