All reviews northgate mall saffron grill shuttle service room was clean free laundry hot breakfast across the street the breakfast area coffee maker convenient location yogurt space needle freeway downtown starbucks surgery rates
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Easy access to and from I5, just before the traffic gets crazy in downtown Seattle. Located close to the U district, Ballard and Fremont. Staff was very helpful in retrieving medication that we left in the room upon departure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank noelj380
Peter S, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to having you back at Hotel Nexus again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

This hotel was great! Our room was nice and clean. The staff was fantastic. We arrived at around midnight after a long drive from Portland. The woman at the front desk was very sweet and went out of her way to get us a room in an area that's quiet so we could sleep well after a stressful drive. I really appreciated that she cared about us.

The cleaning staff was also super friendly and did a great job. Our room was spotless every time.

Our room was big. There was a large desk that was long enough to handle all of makeup and bags. In general I'm a messy person who's great at spilling things, but they gave us a ton of towels. It also came with a fridge and a microwave. It was cool to have everything we wanted right there.

The only thing I didn't love was the showerhead. It didn't have great water pressure, so showers took longer than usual. But props to them for using an environmentally-friendly showerhead.

The location was perfect. It's right next to Starbucks, Northgate Mall, and the freeway. I love shopping and I love coffee, so I couldn't have asked for a better location. Oooh, also, parking was free! That's a big deal, especially for Seattle. There were plenty of spaces available, so it was always a short walk from our car to the hotel room.

Overall we had a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank HeartCharmer

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I was in town last weekend for work/play and staying at Hotel Nexus was a treat! The room was very comfortable and I personally loved how quickly the room warmed up when I turned the heat on. I also loved the conditioner, body wash, and shampoo dispensers that were already IN the shower. It made life so easy, saving me a trip to Walgreens to grab those items. We also loved the gym. My biggest pet peeve is a closet for a gym at hotels, but your gym was spacious with good equipment. My friend and I really loved our stay and will be sure to come back when we are in town next! Thanks Hotel Nexus folks!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sabeen S

We agree the GYM IS GREAT!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The hotel staff were attentive, kind and very helpful! They went above and beyond to make my stay enjoyable. My room was clean and spacious, and the breakfast was great. The decor was lovely and the value of what your getting is very much worth it. I will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David M

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Hotel location was perfect which was just off the I-5 and had lots of restaurants in the surrounding area.

The welcome wasn't particularly friendly and could have been better although we got the keys and were on our way. Were located on the 4th floor (the highest) at room 444. Noticed the odd number rooms faced away from the busy main road so that was much appreciated.

Room was spacious and clean with a daily change of towels. Internet was super fast and complimentary. Had lots of TV channels to choose from which was great to unwind at the end of the day. Enjoyed a hot breakfast the next morning which was awesome. The juices and coffee could have been better though.

The gym was basic but did the job and was connected to the laundry area. The awesome part there was that the machines and dryers were COMPLIMENTARY. One could gym and wash at the same time.

A useful offering was the complimentary shuttle into the city which ran 4 times daily. We used it to go into the city in the morning and were picked up for the return trip in the afternoon.

In summary, this hotel offerings suited all our needs and even exceeded in some areas. Truly good value for money and would stay here again when next in Seattle.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family