“WOW! No more weak or pricy drinks for me!”
Review of The Lobby - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Neighbourhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Reviewed 30 January 2010

Seattle has been lacking for gay bar options recently. And now I don't have to worry about where I'll go. Every night now starts at the Lobby.

The drinks are cheaper and stronger than their main competition. But for the strongest drinks, go to Lynn upstairs.

If you like loud music or dark lights, this isn't the place. But I prefer bars where I can see the guy I'm flirting with, and be able to have a conversation with friends and strangers.

Reviewed 17 December 2009

The Lobby is chic, trendy, classy and at the same time comfortable, welcoming and fun.
A fantastic addition to the Seattle gay scene ~ don't miss this Hotel Lobby inspired / themed bar. Great drinks, good vibe, cool scene.
Host + owner Paul is so cute, friendly and welcoming... the perfect "local" for Seattle boys and a must-visit for guys passing through town.