Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown
  • Pool
US$286
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsemerald grillspace needlefront desk staffdenny parkroom was cleanwithin walking distanceminute walkunderground garageother attractionsfew blockswhole foodsquick walkbusiness centerper nightking suitelake unionpikes market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I loved how this hotel was totally accessible and close to everything I needed. I was accommodated during this past weekend that they were calling "Snowmaggedon". I know the guest attendants were overwhelmed and while they probably weren't as friendly as they might normally be, they were still great and really did the best they could to help me.

Also, when the rest of the bridal party was finally able to fly in the next morning, they helped us find ways to rearrange our plans throughout the city so that our last minute errands could still happen. They even called the nail salon for us!

The only downs were the no Wi-Fi, no pool, and having my reservation get allegedly cancelled by "someone" in my party that had not yet arrived (no one in my party made that call, but oh well). They found me another room and this was a reservations issue, not specific to this hotel from what I can tell.

All in all, stay here for great deals, a REALLY clean and new atmosphere and an easily accessible location. I would for sure book here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor and above are easier to get good views from.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
seascrai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay!

It's good to hear that we were able to keep you warm and safe during the terrible snow storm, and that our staff were so accommodating. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the ultimate guest experience, and it's exciting, and encouraging to myself, and to all of our staff, when we hear about experiences like yours.

Do come back and visit us in the future, and thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Considering the price we where very positively suprised; the room was very nice and clean, especially the bathroom which is something I'm kind of obsessed with - it just have to be clean!

The hotel was nice as well and it's located in a quiet neighborhood. It's a little bit far from downtown, however it's still within walking distance (approx. 10-15 min). We had no car while staying in Seattle, but if you like to walk around, it's no problem at all, but if we ever go back, we would probably prefer a hotel located downtown, but the Holiday Inn Seattle is still highly recommendable!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know how you felt about your recent stay with us! I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself while were here, and look forward to your nex stay.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

We came to stay here for a conference and everything was great. Parking is a bummer at $10 a day, but it is downtown Seattle, and its $4 an hour on the street.

Room Tip: Ask for a south facing room, so you have a view of the city.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback!

Please come back and visit!

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Great location to visit Space Needle and EMP Museum. Service is excellent and free internet access. The room is really clean and the space is large enough. It is a little far away from the downtown but there are several buses going to downtown Seattle. And those buses take you to downtown shopping center like in 5 min.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EcoTravel_CA
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Nice place to stay. Went with a tour group and they handled all 20 of use supurbly. Within walking distance of Seattle Center, and busy enough area to walk around after dark. The breakfast in the resturant is mediorce at best and very busy,I had to wait 20 minutes before being seated. Over all, just an average hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry about your experience at the restaurant, but please come back and visit us to see the improvements we are making with our breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus. Our cooks and the manager of the Emerald Grill have been working hard to add new, exciting items, to their menus, that really make a difference.

Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay!