Motif Seattle(Seattle)
US$237
US$214
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$229
  • Pool
US$189
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$215
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$225
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

US$219
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

US$247
US$229
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

US$294
Kimpton
  • Room Service
All reviewsemerald grillspace needlefront desk staffdenny parkroom was cleanminute walkwithin walking distanceunderground garageother attractionsfew blockswhole foodsquick walkbusiness centerking suiteper nightlake unionpikes market
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The manager at this hotel is not very accommodating to business travelers. Every business traveler knows that plans plans channge and the manager of this hotel charger me for a nights stay even through I had canceled the reservation before 6PM.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I initially booked one night's stay due to the hotel's close distance to the start and finish of the Seattle Half Marathon. After I completed the run, I booked an additional night since it was so comfortable. The bed felt fantastic after running 13.1 miles and I appreciated the mini fridge and microwave. The room also had an iron and ironing board. The staff were very helpful and friendly, providing me with safety pins for my race bib when i requested them. Unfortunately, the coffee maker didn't work, which made the microwave especially handy. Parking is an additional fee but not exorbitant given the rates for parking around the hotel. Crews were renovating the lobby and the elevator areas of each floor during our stay, which made it a bit noisy, but crews stopped working at a reasonable time.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
seascrai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2012

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for choosing our hotel for your trip during the marathon.

We're actually nearing the end of the renovations process, and are really excited to see the changes that have been made. It's great that we were able to minimize the impact of the construction on everyone, and throughout the process we've made it a priority to put guest needs above the plans, time constraints, and schedules in place for the renovation. It's wonderful to read all of the positive feedback we've been getting in response to this initiative.

I apologize for the issue with the coffee maker, and I hope that the front desk were able to get that replaced for you in a timely manner.

Thank you again, and please come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This hotel is located in the 'Denny triangle' just south of downtown so it is convenient for downtown, Capitol Hill and Seattle center areas. They have a restaurant on site which I didn't try on this visit, but I have on previous stays and it was very good. The rooms are always clean ,up to date and comfortable. I really like a fridge and micro and they have both in every room.
The WiFi actually worked very well with good signal strength. The front desk staff is really friendly and helpful. Jaime , who checked me in is brilliant ! Basically for convenience and good quality mid priced hotel, this place is hard to beat.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
seascrai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We're excited, too, to be a part of the Denny Triangle, and to be situated at the intersection of such interesting, and ever-changing districts of Seattle. I think our location, and as you mentioned, members of our staff, really make a difference for our guests, and I'm glad that this was the case for you.

Thank you again, and I I hope that you get a chance to come visit us again soon, so you can see all the improvements we've made with our renovation.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

We stayed here with our two children age 11 and 9. Booked the bunk beds room and wished we didn't. Ours was a corner room split into two rooms to make the bunk bed area. It was a strange layout with the only closet in the bathroom which was off the bunk bed room. Bunk beds were in a second room which had the only desk. Our kids were too big for the bunk beds and the blankets kept coming off..made for much younger children. Our room had a queen bed that barely had any space to walk around with the tv armoire stuck in the corner . No table only a narrow sofa table against the wall so nowhere to put things except in the entry area over the fridge or the floor. No chairs in our queen room only the desk chair in the bunk bed room. Would have been nicer and much less cramped to just get a double queen room. If you have very small children and don't mind about small spaces to move in then this is fine. Overall staff was nice and hotel was clean, typical Holiday Inn. No view of space needle but only a short walk away.

Room Tip: Avoid the bunk bed room unless you have small young children.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank onetravelgirl

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel on Trip Advisor!

I agree with you about the KidSuites, in that they are twin beds designed for younger children. They are very nice rooms but they have a very specific demographic, and are not meant for everyone. That being said, I can completely understand how it would be frustrating to walk into the room expecting something different.

I hope that you still managed to enjoy your stay, and we look forward to your next trip to Seattle.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

I loved how this hotel was totally accessible and close to everything I needed. I was accommodated during this past weekend that they were calling "Snowmaggedon". I know the guest attendants were overwhelmed and while they probably weren't as friendly as they might normally be, they were still great and really did the best they could to help me.

Also, when the rest of the bridal party was finally able to fly in the next morning, they helped us find ways to rearrange our plans throughout the city so that our last minute errands could still happen. They even called the nail salon for us!

The only downs were the no Wi-Fi, no pool, and having my reservation get allegedly cancelled by "someone" in my party that had not yet arrived (no one in my party made that call, but oh well). They found me another room and this was a reservations issue, not specific to this hotel from what I can tell.

All in all, stay here for great deals, a REALLY clean and new atmosphere and an easily accessible location. I would for sure book here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor and above are easier to get good views from.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay!

It's good to hear that we were able to keep you warm and safe during the terrible snow storm, and that our staff were so accommodating. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide the ultimate guest experience, and it's exciting, and encouraging to myself, and to all of our staff, when we hear about experiences like yours.

Do come back and visit us in the future, and thank you again for your time.