“Chocolate and Wine...what more could you ask for...Love this place.”
Review of The Chocolate Box

The Chocolate Box
Ranked #42 of 148 Dessert in Seattle
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We attended a special event here the other night but i really enjoy going to this place. It is NOT a restaurant. It is a wonderful chocolate and wine shop. Go by and have a specialty hot chocolate!...they do wine flights too and wine tastings and other special things. The staff is EXCELLENT! I try and stop by there every time when i am in Seattle. It is a wonderful place. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

If you like chocolate and or wine, this is a place to visit repeatedly whether you're a local or a tourist. The gentleman who was at the hot chocolate/wine bar today was extremely knowledgable and very congenial. The woman who works there is also very helpful. The hot chocolate was creamy and delicious. The actual chocolate that we tried was also very good. They have an incredible selection of chocolates I have never seen before. Though you will pay more, The quality was very good. I am going to look forward to another cup of hot chocolate when I can return.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The window displays drew me in with some really cute gifts. I bought greeting cards, napkins and wine tags. Original Seattle artist. Very friendly in the store. If I was here longer, I'd try to sample wine and chocolates.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Good place for chocolate and wine. The staff is very knowable about local wines and the the chocolate/wine tasting flights are well executed and reasonable priced. Worth a trip is you like local(ish) wines. Sketchy hours. Although they were to be open till 7PM one night, we came at 6PM and a staff member told us they were closing early because they weren't busy. This is not a good way to get repeat/new business.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

While on our way to the Pike Place Market, we stumbled across The Chocolate Box. They offered a treasure trove of chocolates to pick from and we enjoyed all of the ones we picked! The service we received was great and the chocolates were great. A nice place to pick up some really good sweets!

Been to The Chocolate Box? Share your experiences!