“Wine & Chocolate”
Review of The Chocolate Box

The Chocolate Box
Ranked #42 of 148 Dessert in Seattle
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Quaint little spot to stop for a sip of wine or a tasting with hot chocolate or bites of their lovely confections!!!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Chocolate. Chocolate. And more chocolate! Lavender hot chocolate - yum! Sweet proprietress is very helpful.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

We attended a special event here the other night but i really enjoy going to this place. It is NOT a restaurant. It is a wonderful chocolate and wine shop. Go by and have a specialty hot chocolate!...they do wine flights too and wine tastings and other special things. The staff is EXCELLENT! I try and stop by there every time when i am in Seattle. It is a wonderful place. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

If you like chocolate and or wine, this is a place to visit repeatedly whether you're a local or a tourist. The gentleman who was at the hot chocolate/wine bar today was extremely knowledgable and very congenial. The woman who works there is also very helpful. The hot chocolate was creamy and delicious. The actual chocolate that we tried was also very good. They have an incredible selection of chocolates I have never seen before. Though you will pay more, The quality was very good. I am going to look forward to another cup of hot chocolate when I can return.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The window displays drew me in with some really cute gifts. I bought greeting cards, napkins and wine tags. Original Seattle artist. Very friendly in the store. If I was here longer, I'd try to sample wine and chocolates.

Been to The Chocolate Box? Share your experiences!