“Yummmm”
Review of The Chocolate Box

The Chocolate Box
Ranked #43 of 145 Dessert in Seattle
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

We passed by here and decided to stop in. The espresso chocolate blew us away, so yummy! The guy behind the counter was super helpful with recommendations!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stumbled on this little gem in Seattle near Pike's Market and had a great experience. Nathan & Chris were working and they were both fabulous. Both knew a lot about the wine & the chocolate pairing we did. It is very affordable and cozy. I highly recommend this to any wine or chocolate lovers.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I was interested in sampling some local wine and the Chocolate Box did not disappoint. Sample your choice of wine, cider, beer or chocolate. I think he had it all covered. I had a flight of Washington red and my wife had a beautifully prepared hot chocolate. The proprietor was friendly helpful and a little OCD like me.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Located about one block east of the Pike Street Market, The Chocolate Box is an unassuming, worth visiting experience. We visited twice!

With a confection counter up front, plenty of unique gifts and a wine bar/tasting area, The Chcoclate Bar hit the bulls-eye.

Wine pairings are offered and it's your choice. All white, all red, a combination and each day different wines are offered. Also, your flight of
2-oz samplers may be paired with chocolate or not. Custom hot chocolate and other snacks are also available for purchase.

The shop and wine bar alone earn a high rating, but what makes it 5-Star is the Sommelier, Chris. Inviting, personable, attentive and extremely knowledgeable, Chris definitely puts the shine on all five stars.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

The chocolate was excellent. The ice cream was home made and really good. The drawback to this is that you have to eat the ice cream fast or it starts melting. Recommend a few small portions rather than 1 large portion.
Since, I am a chocoholic, I can tell you that is a chocoholic's dream. Staff was friendly and courteous. Place was relatively clean, but not a lot of sitting room. Bottom line is that if you enjoy fresh; you'll enjoy The Chocolate Box.