US$188
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$191
US$185
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$211
US$199
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

US$211
US$198
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

US$207
Motif Seattle(Seattle)
US$258
US$219
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$263
US$207
  • Breakfast included
US$229
  • Pool
US$199
3,423 results
All reviewsgeorgian roomgeorgian restaurantpresidents clubshuckers restaurantan executive suitebeautiful hotelhealth clubroom serviceconcierge deskfour seasonslobby barpike place marketcar servicefitness centeran upgradecorner roomthe location is perfect
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Location of this iconic Seattle hotel is great. Front desk staff is amazing BUT housekeeping could be improved. Room was already dark and depressing but every time we went out, housekeeping felt it necessary to come in to room and draw all the blinds--even during middle of day--this was not turn down service. They also took it upon themselves to rearrange our personal toiletries which we had off to one side of the vanity, by arranging them how they thought they should be and placed on a towel. Kind of creepy. Lobby is amazing, valet is GREAT but not sure I would stay again. AMAZING architecture, elegant and sophisticated. Once again though room was depressing and dark. Cleanliness was adequate but hair here and there was indicative that housekeeping did not really clean well.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

We are thrilled to read of how much of the hotel and your stay you enjoyed. We are disappointed that you did not feel comfortable in your guest room which is never our intention and we do apologize for that. We can always arrange a different guest room that better accommodates your needs and happy to do so. Thank you for staying with us and for writing as well.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is my first time at the Fairmont but I travel quite a bit for work...this is possibly my BEST hotel experience ever. Erin at the front desk checked me in like I was an old friend. Nancy in Concierge helped me to find a place to eat. The door men are pleasant and personable. Room service is yummy (Dungeness Crab Melt with Tomato Bisque was to die for!!!) but my absolute favorite thing is the housekeeping staff. I left my bathroom in shambles running to a meeting...and when I returned it looked as if my Mom came in and cleaned up after me!!! My personal pillowcase was on my favorite pillow, the items that were thrown all over the bathroom sink were neatly in place. Everything has been awesome. Treat yourself to the Fairmont!!! You'll be glad that you did.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

We are incredibly proud of our hotel and what we do to earn such a review as this one. Thank you! We will be sure Erin and Nancy in particular know of how pleased you were with their service as well as the rest of our colleagues. Our housekeeping staff is amazing and will be thrilled to read your kind words for them. Thank you very much for being our valued guest and we look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stayed at the Fairmont Olympic for a short trip with my sister and baby nephew. For a $30 upgrade, we got a suite with a king-sized bed, living room and very large bathroom. Internet was included with our room. The rooms have been recently updated so everything was in great shape.

TRAVELING WITH AN INFANT: The hotel was wonderful with making things comfortable for my 10 month old nephew. We were provided with a wooden crib, blanket, baby toiletries and a stuffed otter! It was a very sweet touch.

FOOD: We didn't make it to any of the hotel's restaurants or bars, but did order room service one night. I have celiac and they quickly confirmed that they could accommodate my request for the cheese plate and offered to bring a side of gluten free bread. It was tasty, more reasonably priced than I would have expected - and the honey that came with it was spectacular!

AREA: The service was wonderful and you're a short walk away from Pike's Place and the waterfront (just note that it's downhill to the water, so a pretty steep uphill walk back to the hotel. This isn't unique to the Fairmont as a number of hotels are in this area - just a warning to wear comfy shoes). The walk to the Space Needle (Chihuly Garden, Museum of Pop Culture, etc.) is an easy (and flat) 25 minutes. You can also hop on the monorail which is close by.

GETTING THERE: We took the train to and from the airport. There are a few stops near the hotel and the trip takes about an hour.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we are always pleased to provide great family time. We are more than happy to accommodate most dietary needs and our rooftop honey is the best, we agree! Upon your next stay ask the concierge where to avoid going back up the Seattle hills because there is a way to accomplish that. We will look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Might be the only tike I'very given a five star review. From the moment Mollie cheerfully checked us in, everything was perfect except the inkless printer in the business center. Location snd service wete amazing. Room was quiet, comfortanle, and well-equipped. Concierge by text was very helpfuk, as was the actual concierge! Would stay here again in a New York minute.

Room Tip: 10th floor had great water view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Wow, we thank you for the stars and the review. Mollie is a delight and we will make sure she knows you think so too. We would have you back in a New York minute as well. We appreciate you being our valued guest.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I had arranged a reunion weekend for my mother, grandmother and I at the Fairmont and this property was perfect and surpassed all of our expectations. Friendly / helpful staff, excellent amenities, well kept / clean facility and perfect location. Would go back here w/o hesitation. Had a great dinner (trout, crab cakes, salmon) at Shuckers as well as a very nice breakfast at the The Georgian - money well-spent in each and didn't have to go far when we didn't want to. Will be back!

Room Tip: They have done some very big / nice renovations on areas of this hotel.
1  Thank Gregory C

Providing priceless family time is one of our favorite things to do here at the Olympic and we are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate all the kind words for our hotel and staff so please come see us again very soon.