Free cancellation until 02/08
US$261
US$224
Priceline
3,386 results
All reviewsgeorgian roomgeorgian restaurantshuckers restaurantpresidents cluban executive suitebeautiful hotelhealth clubroom serviceconcierge deskfour seasonslobby barpike place marketfitness centercorner roomthe location is perfectstreet noiseheart of downtown
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I stayed at the Fairmont in Seattle for a conference that was held within the hotel. The staff that I interacted with was extremely accommodating and friendly. The room & bathroom were very clean & in very good condition. The food was delicious & the room service was very speedy. I ordered fish & chips 2 nights in a row because it was so yummy. As this was my first trip to Seattle, I was excited to have a room with a view of the Space Needle & that the hotel was within walking distance to Pike Place. On one side there is a KILLER hill that is rough to roll your luggage up, but if you enter the hotel on a different side, it is a more gradual, less asthma inducing incline. Upon checkout, my flight didn't leave for some time, so the staff offered me a key card for the fitness/pool area to relax & freshen up. There is a nice workout area, an indoor pool, & showers. The room was a little expensive, but the quality of the room/stay/service/location was well worth it!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

We are pleased to know that it was a conference that brought you here but our hotel, service and amenities that will bring you back! Talk to the concierge upon your next visit for tips regarding the navigation of the hills in Seattle. The comfort of our guests is of utmost importance to us and we are delighted to know we succeeded on all counts for you. Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was worried because I had a terrible experience with someone at the call center who changed my reservation dates, but Sharry, the manager on duty, not only skillfully addressed the situation but also upgraded me from an Executive to a Deluxe Executive Suite. Christopher was on hand to welcome me with friendly professionalism. The housekeeping staff were great about meeting my special requests, as well. The room was delightful (not quite as cool as it should have been but I think Seattle's AC units are just not equipped to deal with 90-degree heat). I enjoyed the fitness center, which all the necessities and perks like bananas, coffee and cucumber water. I also was extremely comfortable in my spacious suite. The location is perfect and walkable to most things--I was in town for meetings at the Columbia Center. The room service was great on service, short on taste--but in truth there are so many restaurants that are within walking distance, that was on me for not venturing outside the comfort of my suite! I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The suites are worth the extra money
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rabeeha G

Wonderful! We will be sure Sharry and Christopher know how pleased you were with their professionalism along with the housekeeping staff. The recent heat wave in Seattle did test our AC limits but we seem to have weathered it well. We are pleased that you enjoyed the detailed amenities we have to offer and will look forward to providing more when you come back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Right downtown. This is a beautiful piece of history. The room was large. The staff was great. Everything was first class. The building retains all of its old charm, despite having been completely renovated and upgraded. It is an easy walk to shopping, Pike Place Market, and even the water front, if you don't mind hiking the hills.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

We are always delighted to know the historic aspect of our hotel is appreciated and thank you for that. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The Fairmont is an attractive hotel with beautiful interiors, well decorated rooms. The decor is very stylish and our room was very pleasant to visit and return to . We had a very large comfortable king sized bed and a spacious well appointed bathroom with bathrobes and slippers. Bathroom, soap lotions were meager but enough to do the job. Our room was a "two bagger" meaning there was room for two adult suitcases in the room. Only two bath towels.
People were friendly and welcoming especially in the arrival portico. Reception was excellent and blonde woman concierge as also excellent

However hotel is poor on food service. This is a bad g hotel with many rooms but they only have 85 spaces for breakfast. In a 600 room hotel this is nothing. We had the breakfast package and naturally wanted to use it. But we were turned away by a harried young woman who said we would have to wait a n the lobby for a table. There was no coffee offered during our stay .
W had also paid for a food and drink package.howver the hotel has only ONE sit down restaurant located in the lower floor. Shuckers. Also a small restaurant for such a big hotel and open to the public on the street side. At first we were told no reservations would be required for hotel guest. We decided to ask for a reservations nnafter seeing how small the place was. An unfriendly woman turned our request down and said that maybe we could be seated around 8pm. We asked the conceierge to help but they could only suggest we go around 8. We did go around 8 only to find the place half empty. My advice , if you buy the food package, plan ahead or not buy it and not depend on hotel. Nice hotel but inadequate food service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

We are pleased to see that overall you did enjoy your stay even with some frustration with a few aspects of service you received. We do apologize for any inconveniences you experienced in a busy time and will strive for better upon your next visit. We do thank you for being our guest and appreciate the feedback of all kinds.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stayed here only one night while in town on business, but would love to come back with the family.

This is a first class hotel...check in was quick and the front desk staff was warm and helpful. The hotel looks like it was recently updated so everything looked new and clean. My room was large (larger than I am used to with rooms in Seattle) and comfortable.

I did not have a chance to take advantage of the amenities, but I did have a drink at the bar one evening and the bartender was excellent...funny, helpful, responsive.

When I came back from a run in the morning, the gentleman at the front door of the hotel handed me a water bottle and towel...really nice touch.

Looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Markus T, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

We could not be more pleased to read that you will return with your family. We have many amenities awaiting your return and we do enjoy providing a place to make those family memories happen. Thank you for being our guest and for writing.