Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$109.00
from US$938.00
from US$79.99
24,293 results
All reviews space needle each piece works of art combo ticket take your time gift shop seattle center on display visiting seattle sunny day shapes dale museum sculptures beauty chandeliers creativity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terribly over-priced to the point of a rip-off. Can get thru in 30-45 minutes unless enamored with the glass...and take in lunch or demo. For equivalent treat in glasswork...and free viewing...go to Bellagio in Vegas.

2  Thank david b
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was on my list to do while visiting Seattle. The museum is doing timed visits and since we were at MoPop just before this, we selected a 3pm start. We were able to enter at 2:30 pm. The exhibit is beautiful! The colors, shapes and textures were awe inspiring. My favorite was the blue sea scape in the second room. The garden had many lovely sculptures in it that flowed seamlessly into the landscaping. We enjoyed our visit but it really didn’t take more than an hour to see everything.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this museum on 05/13 and I must say it is unique and done well. I first experienced Chihuly in Las Vegas in the lobby of the Bellagio years ago. So, when the opportunity presented itself to visit while in Seattle, we jumped at it.
However, I must say that if you see Chihuly pieces in ones or twos I seem to appreciate it a little more. I started to notice a repetition in the displays, especially in the gardens. The colors were different, but the designs were mostly the same.
Not to say that the designs are not outstanding, but it just seems repetitious, same designs different colors. The Space needle makes for a nice backdrop for the garden, however. The best thing for me was the “HOT SPOT” blowing exhibition.
Glass blowers in Murano can be seen for free and the prices are more reasonable. I looked at a piece in the Chihuly gift shop “Medici Macchia” at a price of $7500. In Murano, albeit not a “Chihuly”, prices are considerably less expensive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

At first I was not sure if I would enjoy this exhibit. However, I absolutely loved it. My boyfriend and I enjoyed reading the history of each piece and about the artist himself. Every so often we would catch up with the free guided tour and liked listening to the extremely knowledgeable guide. We got some awesome photos and can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Too beautiful for words. Very colorful. I love abstract art. You will spend all day here. There are even gardens to explore