“Two Meals”

Rbg Bar and Grille
Ranked #726 of 4,451 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Our party of 5 ordered dinner. The restaurant wasn’t busy. Four of us were served and the fifth person wasn’t served for another 15 minutes. Most unacceptable for a $30 Meal. The wait staff were friendly but inept. The food was mediocre. Go next door to 13 Coins for a real dinner.

I had a great room service breakfast the next day. The food arrived hot and on time to casually enjoy before the airport frenzy.

So two meals but only one success. Sorry R&B. You need to work on the sit down side of things.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

On our last day of our vacation, we stayed at the Seattle Radisson by the airport. Since we had turned in our rental car, we needed to eat dinner someplace close. It was raining (of course it was Seattle!) so we decided to eat the RBG Bar and Grill. After having eaten at fantastic restaurants on our vacation, we knew not to expect too much at a hotel restaurant. I ordered a burger that came with bacon, cheese and carmelized onions. My husband ordered a sort of sausage burger with sauerkraut and potato wedges.

They asked me how I wanted my burger cooked and I said medium. I bring that up because my burger was the most overcooked, dry burger that I have ever eaten. Luckily the onions were moist and were the saving grace of the burger. My husband liked his meal, though I thought his potato wedges were a little skimpy.

It was a Saturday evening and we were the only ones in the restaurant. The servers were very attentive and friendly. Next time, if we eat here again, I will play it safe with a salad.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I stay here often and their breakfast oatmeal may be the best of any restaurant oatmeal I have had. I am a runner and oatmeal is often my go to breakfast. Skip the buffet and get their oatmeal.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The hotel has a reasonable menu and the service was efficient. The food was well presented on large plates but the flavours did just not go together. I had the jaegersnitzel with sauerkraut and the sauerkraut was much too bitter and totally dominated the dish and the snitzel was soggy. My wife had the chicken masala where the sauce seemed to be exactly the same as mine with a few less mushrooms and the vegtabales were grated but the flavours did not complement. If you are staying at the hotel you are stuck with this place but if you have a chance go elsewhere

1  Thank Alfred S
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Fine small hotel restaurant, good menu, good wine selection. Right off the lobby of the Radisson, open most hours and serves drinks when the bar is closed. Reasonable prices. View out the front into greenery.

Been to Rbg Bar and Grille? Share your experiences!