“Lunch in a hurry”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We went to Vonn’s for a quick lunch and we weren’t disappointed. I had a pizza and my partner had a salmon salad. It came out super quick and was delicious!!! Staff were friendly and helped guide us to the ferry terminals.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I received a recommendation from the Brooklyn Steak House to visit this place for lunch and really enjoyed it. I liked that they followed my request for crispy fries and the burger with Avocado was excellent. It was close to my hotel so it worked out great. It looks like they have a great bar, but could not tell you more than that as it was early in the day to enjoy.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is my second time reviewing Vons. I was not disappointed on my second visit. It’s very close to pikes market if you’re exploring downtown Seattle. We stop by for a drink to dodge the rain but decided to sample the fish and chip salmon. Wow! Very impressed. Staff was pleasant and attentive. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

If you're looking for a very wide range of alcohol choices with great cocktails and you don't care about the price, this is a great place. However, the food is hit and miss, the prices are higher than they should be and service, although friendly, is average. In particular, server should not offer three sides (fries, salad or cup of soup) with no mention of up charge for the last two. We were charged $3 for a salad of basic greens with dressing. OK $3 is not a big deal, but there was no mention, either verbal or in the menu of the choices or the up charge.
Atmosphere is OK, but they sit couples at tiny tables and the music is a miss. Loud hip-hop music doesn't fit in a pub-like setting.
One positive is that the restaurant is "strawless". They don't use straws in the drinks to try to reduce plastic waste. I applaud that.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We met family here for food and drink before the game. The food and beverage selection was great as well as the service. Seattle is a Mecca for foodies. I would definitely recommend a stop here if you’re in the area.