“1st stop off the plane”

Ranked #585 of 4,438 Restaurants in Seattle
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Neighbourhood: Georgetown
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Best Hawaiian food anywhere, but of course, they're from Kauai. Thanks Peter and gang for the excellent food I grew with while living in HI 50. Hamburger steak, Lawai chicken, smoked pork, beef stew, on and on broke da mouth food. Most of the exact same tasting foods mom used to make especially the mac salad. Just basic good local foods to grind on. Alway friendly service and always very busy, with parking being a challenge. Hole in the wall places are always the bestest. Never really minded the decor because I'm not there to eat the decor, I'm there to eat the best local food around.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Wowzers Food. Good Service and a feel like you were Tele-ported to Hawaii! When you walk into the restaurant you will be in Hawaii. Fun place to go and get away from it all with a big smile on your face.

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Visit this place for lunch while at work. If getting your order to go, try and call it in if you can, this place gets quite busy.
Great selection from the menu, and like the title says, THEE best macaroni salad I've ever tried. Definitely worth the long wait to get your food.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

I loved pretty much everything about this place! I got the pork hawaiian BBQ and the others got a variety of other dishes - everyone loved their choices! The only downside with my meal was it came with either a side salad (which I never get) or macaroni salad and the macaroni salad had virtually no flavor. The place was pretty busy the entire time we were there and there was only one lady working both the floor and register. She was very good at what she was doing and everyone seemed sympathetic to her and were not getting upset if she took a little long at certain tasks.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

We was taken to this place by a family member for breakfast on Saturday its situated in the industrial South region of Seattle a place many will not venture I am sure.
However, we had breakfast there which was good it is an unassuming place but the food was excellent and what in England we would class as a local cafe.
But what we had also gone for was a speciality of there's which I believe is only made on Saturdays. These are an Hawaian take on a Portuguse donut can't tell you what they are called but if you like donuts these are ace.