“Comfort Food kicked up a notch!”
Review of Biscuit Bitch

Biscuit Bitch
Ranked #97 of 4,440 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2018

These guys are doing it RIGHT! I waited in line for 20 minutes and almost 30 to get my food, AND... it was worth it! I got the Hot Mess and I'm glad I did. Freshly baked and hot Biscuit on the bottom, coated in a thick, rich layer of gravy, grits on the left with eggs on the right. Then slap some Louisiana sausage on top with cheddar and jalapenos. Yum!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

If you like biscuits, especially biscuits and gravy this is the place for you. They have plenty of different takes on the down home specialty. I would go back and try more of there creations. We had the cheesy grits and biscuit concoction. It was great If you like grits, and I do. Give it a shot. It's a cool place, that as you can tell by the name doesn't take itself to seriously

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This a real treat! The name...the food....the service were all superb. My taste buds and stomach had a party. The menu names all end in "B**ch" but the concept...I love and the creativity of the restaurant. Nevertheless...I order an "Gritty Scrambled Cheesy Bit**"....I laugh as I type this. The "Gritty Scrambled Cheesy Bi**ch" was biscuit and gravy, smothered in Cheese, Scrambled Eggs and Garlic Grits". If you are looking for something different...this is a Must Visit place. Seattle has-so much to offer from boutique hotels, great breakfast spots, and the best coffee. I realized one of the most important things to do when you travel is venture out to local spots...as I always do. You will definitely find treasures like Biscuit Bi**ch!! I approve and recommend ☺

1  Thank Destiny Alicia C
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The breakfast food is simply ok. With a fun name I expected a better biscuit. The bacon was disappointing. The grits and orange juice were good though. Perhaps gravy on the biscuit would have made a difference but a good biscuit should not require gravy or butter. There is limited seating both inside and outside. If you take offense to the name well don't be surprised at your greeting when you walk through the door. It's a fun stop with a fun menu but I would plan for breakfast elsewhere.

1  Thank tayoka
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and i visited Seattle on a whim. The water, the islands, the hills all held some personal attraction for me. We are southern people and usually like to try food that is different than where we are from, however the description of “Biscuit B——“ was indeed intriguing.
We walked down to this tiny bustling place and were slightly overwhelmed by the crowd. We knew that this was a good indication of great food.
The coffee was the best! We each ordered a biscuit bowl with eggs and grits and of course biscuits. Everything on the hilarious menu was great. (We ate there several times)
It’s super casual with small tables outdoors on the sidewalk.
I highly recommend a visit here!! I also brought home a fun tee shirt with their name on it.