“Standard American Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We had lovely burgers here. The ambiance was fine. The service was a bit slow. Overall, we had very good time.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Just popped in for drinks. Seated quickly (5mins max) in a booth and drinks presented very quickly and we didn't have to wait for further rounds. Nice bar with friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Elliot Bay is a classic NW restaurant and pub. Our lunches this time were good but not great and the service was a bit slow. Two of us ordered manilla clams--one serving came with an open mud clam!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

My sister, niece and I went for lunch, Both my sister and I had the fish and chips. It came with 3 huge pieces of cod lightly beer battered. Plenty of fries and coleslaw. Fish and chips are usually my choice when eating out. This fish was probably some of the best I've eaten. I grew up in West Seattle and now live in Arizona. This will have to be made a regular yearly visit. We had to go back 2 more times during my visit just for the fish. My niece had the BLAT sand. and she really enjoyed it. Service was excellent and the waiter really knew his menu.

1  Thank Paulette C
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We ate here this evening (09/22) upstairs. Had to wait 15min for our table: it was worth waiting!
We started with the nachos and both had the burger. Very good food. Also tried several beers here. The waiter has a passion for his job; he came with three very nice tasteful beers to try! Try Elliotts dry hopped; very hoppy nice beer. Awesome place to visit. Ask for their passion and they give you the story behind. We enjoyed this place a lot. Thanks, Team EB!