“Great place for a bite and pint”

Elliott Bay Brewery & Pub
Ranked #264 of 4,434 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Tried Frambacider = cider+raspberry lambic at the very friendly waitress' suggestion, quite tasty. Salad with beets and goat cheese was delicious. Would dock half a point if possible for the not so clean state of the floors towards the back. Very much enjoyed the small potted garden out front.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

They do not have outdoor seating for dogs but, as this place was recommended by a local, we got food to go. GLAD WE DID! My wife and I took turns sipping a pint o' IPA while the other waited outside with our dogs. Lots of nice folks in this part of town who wanted to pet the dogs.

Bartender was really quick and attentive and the IPA was quite good (I'm an IPA snob!).

The food was DELICIOUS especially the Spicy Wings which had a slight Asian influence in my estimation- very tasty!

And Salmon Nuggets- do yourself a favor and try 'em. I loved 'em!

We had some type of salad I can't quite remember but it was huge with nice fresh greens so spot on.

Finally- pulled pork sandwich was very tasty and messy- just the way it should be.

So, our pint of beer was good but the food is probably a notch above what I'm used to getting at breweries. Very good food. I'll try a burger next time for sure- they looked great but I was burgered out at this time.

Really fun atmosphere at the bar as well. Folks were really cool and talkative.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We had less than 40 minutes for lunch on a Sunday. Our server was efficient, kind and personable. The food was terrific! The family-friendly vibe was welcoming. We'll definitely return. Thank you, Elliott Bay Brewing!!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

Met up with nephews and nieces living in the area. Was able to find seating for 12 of us and waiter was very patient as we talked and eventually made our orders. The beers were very good with a nice offering of stouts and porters which are my preference. Food was good, had a Cuban sandwich. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meals.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Been coming here for years, and will continue. Unique pub food prepared well, and good beer. Great place for groups and families.

Been to Elliott Bay Brewery & Pub? Share your experiences!