“Nice West Seattle Secret”

Elliott Bay Brewery & Pub
Ranked #265 of 4,435 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped into this place last night for dinner and were happy we did. They have a nice menu with some regular food and some surprises like the pickled beet burger. On the burger menu yippy get a choice of beef, a chicken breast, a turkey burger and aveggie burger. They also have some nice specials. We each had a sandwich and had the spicy turkey chile on the side. The sandwiches were yummy but the Chile was amazing! What a great rainy night meal. They also have a huge selection of beers, ales and ciders and have specials on those as well. I had a lemon cider that was so very delicious. It's a limited time item so I may have to go back for another while they still have some.

The staff was all friendly , giving us descriptions of the food and beverages and some really helpful advice.

All in all if you looking for a great meal, maybe want something interesting to drink on the side but want to go casual, this is a place I would highly recommend. I know we left there happy and full.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

During the first three weeks of September 2017, we enjoyed three memorable lunches in Elliott Bay. We first found out about this pub from other travellers on the "C" Line RapidRide bus which runs fro central ("downtown") Seattle out, over the bridge, into West Seattle.

Dismount at the junction of Alaska and California, walk a half-block South and Elliott Bay is on the right.

A warm welcome, friendly customers and a great serving team ensured that we lingered over lunch and came back - twice more.

Don't bring a car - that way, you can enjoy more of the wonderful beers which are on offer.

Should we ever return to Seattle, we will definitely return to Elliott Bay!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Tried Frambacider = cider+raspberry lambic at the very friendly waitress' suggestion, quite tasty. Salad with beets and goat cheese was delicious. Would dock half a point if possible for the not so clean state of the floors towards the back. Very much enjoyed the small potted garden out front.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

They do not have outdoor seating for dogs but, as this place was recommended by a local, we got food to go. GLAD WE DID! My wife and I took turns sipping a pint o' IPA while the other waited outside with our dogs. Lots of nice folks in this part of town who wanted to pet the dogs.

Bartender was really quick and attentive and the IPA was quite good (I'm an IPA snob!).

The food was DELICIOUS especially the Spicy Wings which had a slight Asian influence in my estimation- very tasty!

And Salmon Nuggets- do yourself a favor and try 'em. I loved 'em!

We had some type of salad I can't quite remember but it was huge with nice fresh greens so spot on.

Finally- pulled pork sandwich was very tasty and messy- just the way it should be.

So, our pint of beer was good but the food is probably a notch above what I'm used to getting at breweries. Very good food. I'll try a burger next time for sure- they looked great but I was burgered out at this time.

Really fun atmosphere at the bar as well. Folks were really cool and talkative.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We had less than 40 minutes for lunch on a Sunday. Our server was efficient, kind and personable. The food was terrific! The family-friendly vibe was welcoming. We'll definitely return. Thank you, Elliott Bay Brewing!!

Been to Elliott Bay Brewery & Pub? Share your experiences!