“Good food for cheap”

Pho-White Center
Ranked #2,137 of 4,454 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

White Center has lots of ethnic dining choices, including multiple Vietnamese restaurants. We have visited multiple Vietnamese restaurants in the White Center area, and pretty much all serve decent food about the same, good level and prices.

However, we find ourselves going back to Pho White Center. The reason we go back often and what sets Pho White Center apart from the other Vietnamese restaurants in the area is the friendly service; the staff always smile and they are attentive.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

this family run place has the best and biggest bowl of pho in all of Seattle. I've tried a lot of places for pho but keep going back to this place. The broth is the best and the portions are large. Now i am reluctant to even try other places as Pho White Center keeps coming out on top. Why go anywhere else and be disappointed?

Reviewed 21 June 2013

The pho broth is delightfully rich, complex, and smooth. It really is impressive. The first time my husband and I stumbled upon this humble hole in the wall, I knew we had discovered a little local gem. It's in a tired area of town but don't let that deter you. This is a small, family-run business and they sure know how to do it right.

1  Thank GeorgiaJael
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This is one of our families go to pho places. Disclaimer though - the afternoon soups taste a bit different than the evening soups - just from our experience - we think its because they have different cooks. We usually go for lunch only. .My son's staple is the Pho ga - chicken with rice noodle - small size $5-6 - he can finish and always says how good the broth is. I always get the duck noodle soup with snappy egg noodles - only one size large @$8- anise, lime, ginger, onions, basil, etc black mushrooms and greens with come together to make a deeply satisfying dish. My husband gets a pho with the mix of thinly sliced beef - which he prefers over the meat balls - beef broth is also very yummy. They give you generous helping of thai basil, bean sprouts and lime. The Cafe Sudah and their Thai iced tea are also good eats. One of White Centers hidden gems. Family friendly.

1  Thank mayvox
Reviewed 29 May 2007

My friends and I refer to this as "World's Best Pho", simply because it is. I've eaten Pho at around 25 area restaurants and all over Vietnam. Without a doubt, this is the best. The broth is simply amazing with a wonderful rich balanced flavor. The noodles are perfect, not too soft, not too chewy. It's not on the menu, but you can order a "brisket" that is to die for.

1  Thank GoCougsWSU