“Great Indian food in the U District”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #232 of 4,597 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Reviewed 11 March 2018

One of the best restaurants in the city if you're looking for Indian food. I really enjoyed the potato and cauliflower curry on my most recent visit. The service is good.

2  Thank Alec D

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here before, it’s always a good choice, probably the best Indian I’ve had in Seattle. I REALLY like the menu, you can choose any dish and pick your protein.... from tofu to paneer to lamb!

I had the tikka masala with paneer. Yum!!! My date had the mango curry with lamb, delish! This is the only restaurant to make my food genuinely spicy like I ask.

The service was excellent, the staff was friendly and attentive. The food came out quick and hot.

I highly recommend this Indian restaurant. I will be returning very soon.

3  Thank Danielle C
Reviewed 30 January 2018

The atmosphere of the dining room was warm and cozy. The staff was attentive. The okra item that we had was excellent. The portions were large. We did have a chicken dish that that was quite good also. The only thing that was a bit disappointing to all of us was the Nan. We had a plain one and a garlic one. I did not have a drink, but my companions had a Chai and a plain lasse. Both enjoyed their selections. I would go back again.

1  Thank famtravlin
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

1) Taste: Best so far among all Indian Restaurants in Seattle

2) Price: Value for money. Initially I thought it was on the higher side, but the portions are really very big. Also, they give white rice along with most dishes, so check that out before you order

3) We went for cutlets, aloo paratha, plain paratha and bindi masala. All were top in their taste, especially the chutneys or the Indian Sause they served with the cutlet was the best I’ve ever had across the globe.

4) The ambience and the Indian songs added to the flavour

5) I would love to visit this place again

2  Thank SivaBangalore
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Love this place!!! Excellent Indian food and attentive service. The management always seems to remember patrons and offers complimentary desserts! The outdoor patio is fun in the summertime. Never ever disappointed with this place!!

1  Thank Veda R