“Mmmmm Dumplings!”

Fu Man Dumpling House
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 July 2016

One of my favorite little hole-in-the-wall places to eat, with some of the best dumplings in Seattle. There's a lot more on the menu, all of it tasty.

Fu Man is small, fills up quickly in the evenings, and has fairly limited parking. Plan accordingly, and don't miss 'em.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I was visiting Seattle and this is a friend's favourite place to eat - he's been in several Asian countries so it's a great compliment that he loves Fu Man - try the green onion pancakes and the chow mein is even better left over and eaten as breakfast

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We went here for some dumplings, took our grand daughter who is a major dumpling fan....all was OK but nothing to dream, about.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

I want to prefix this review by saying I have eaten from here twice but it was take-out that my wife picked up so I cannot speak about the location, only the food. Asian Dumplings are unique beast and I have found that they are either really good or really bad with not much in between. Fu Man knows how to make a dumpling and they are good sized, tasty, and cooked just right. The dipping sauce is heavy with garlic and taste great but stays with you for hours. No what you will want if you are on a first date! In addition, their prices are very reasonable especially for the quality.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

3 generations of my family have enjoyed the food and service here. The appetizers, soup, dumplings, chicken, rice and noodles can be spiced up or down. The menu is limited but we find everything very tasty. Their boiled and pan-fried dumplings with sauce are uniquely delicious.

Please don't visit if you're allergic to garlic or don't like garlic. Or the Seahawks. That way, we don't have to deal with a longer line than necessary! Closed Mondays and family/certain holidays. Restroom is clean. Limited parking out front, lots of free parking in back. If you have more than 4 in your party, call ahead. ;-)

2  Thank SEAohana