“Awesome find for friendly service, excellent prices and delicious food.”
Review of Fu Man Dumpling House - CLOSED

Fu Man Dumpling House
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 September 2016

From the minute you walk in, you know this place is different. You are greeted with a friendly smile, a helpful host, hot tea and pickled veggies. The menu selection is fairly small, but the dumplings are good (and huge). We also had fried rice and chow mien, both also delicious. The value is incredible ... my first such experience since moving to the Seattle area.

The restaurant itself is small and no-frills ... looks to seat at most 30?

Reviewed 1 July 2016

One of my favorite little hole-in-the-wall places to eat, with some of the best dumplings in Seattle. There's a lot more on the menu, all of it tasty.

Fu Man is small, fills up quickly in the evenings, and has fairly limited parking. Plan accordingly, and don't miss 'em.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I was visiting Seattle and this is a friend's favourite place to eat - he's been in several Asian countries so it's a great compliment that he loves Fu Man - try the green onion pancakes and the chow mein is even better left over and eaten as breakfast

Reviewed 16 March 2016

We went here for some dumplings, took our grand daughter who is a major dumpling fan....all was OK but nothing to dream, about.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

I want to prefix this review by saying I have eaten from here twice but it was take-out that my wife picked up so I cannot speak about the location, only the food. Asian Dumplings are unique beast and I have found that they are either really good or really bad with not much in between. Fu Man knows how to make a dumpling and they are good sized, tasty, and cooked just right. The dipping sauce is heavy with garlic and taste great but stays with you for hours. No what you will want if you are on a first date! In addition, their prices are very reasonable especially for the quality.