US$203
Dimond Center
US$320
US$295
  • Pool
Bent Prop Inn & Hostel of Alaska(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$129
All reviewshomemade breakfastbeautiful plantsexcellent conversationthree roomsentire houseplace to staydowntown restaurantsthe tony knowles coastal trailenjoyed our staytrain stationb and bcook inletcommon areasvicalaskadenalilaundry
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I have stayed at this perfectbed and Breakfast twice. I love the art work, the convenient location and having a room with view of Mt Denali! The highlight is the gracoius, knowledgeable and well travelled host. I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Tastefully decorated and charming rooms in central Anchorage. Vic and Jerry go out of their way in taking good care of their guests. We stayed here in July and apologies for the delayed review. Comfy and quiet, spacious rooms and bathroom. We had good conversations with our hosts upon check in as well as over a sumptuous breakfast. Easy parking outside the doorstep if you want to walk into the city. Wifi worked very well. The place to stay !

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Warm and comfortable setting in a great location. Victor was gracious with his time, information and excellent breakfast offerings each morning and really added to our trip.We needed a spot for our initial arrival, mid-trip and the last night of a 9 day vacation and really appreciated how easy and convenient this lovely spot was.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone we know.
Thanks again for the hospitality.
Michael and Nancy

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

When searching for a hotel in Anchorage I wasn't excited about the basic options available and felt the AirBnBs were not of the caliber I wanted, so decided on a bed and breakfast. City Garden was recommended to me by other area B&B owners who I had randomly called to find they were sold out during my dates. What a great find! Vic the owner is polite, honorable, has a rich history in life and travel. My morning conversations with him over the breakfast that he made himself were heartwarming. The house is cute and very quiet. Not fancy on any level but clean, comfortable and homey. Great location to visit downtown area or start your journey after flying into Anchorage.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I was so glad in planning my second trip to Anchorage that I would be able to stay once again at City Garden. With only 3 guest rooms, it is elegant, immaculate and perfectly located. It was even better than I remembered, the bathroom being recently remodeled (although I remember the previous one was very nice too!). We stayed in the small room, and the return trip stayed in the larger room with the shared bath. We enjoyed the extra space and will probably book that one again, although the largest room with private bath is tempting too. Any room you choose, you will love it. The common rooms are filled with interesting art objects, all with stories behind them.

And of course Vic is the perfect host. My husband and I were traveling to Denali and stopped in Wasilla to buy groceries when I realized I had left my wallet at City Garden. I called Vic and he had been trying to reach me to tell me he found it. With relief, I had full confidence it was in safe hands and could continue my trip, since we were planning to return for a night on our way out. When we returned it was waiting for me on the bed.

If you travel to Anchorage, you cannot do better than City Garden.

Kathy and John