Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$586.07
from US$513.97
from US$390.37
More Info
All reviews knik river lodge amazing flight glacier water awe inspiring once in a lifetime his knowledge incredible experience these guys landing pilot alaska tundra iceberg camera snow
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our flightseeing tour with K2 Aviation was magical. Our pilot, Chad was knowledgable and kept everyone safe.

The weather was perfect, but rare. Subshine and beautiful blue sky. You truly see the majesty of the mountains, especially when you can actually see Mt. Denali. The glaciers, water and the colors all make for an experience that will leave in awe.

Landing on the glacier is an experience like no other.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As it was our first time being on a helicopter, we were scared at first, but the tour ended up being an incredible experience that we will never forget! Our pilot, Josh, did a very good job of showing us around and was very nice! This tour was definitely worth it and we are all glad we came!

1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A truly fantastic experience. We did the 75 minute glacier landing tour. Spectacular. It was my son, me and the pilot in a 4 seat helicopter. Wile flying we saw a bear and moose. The glacier was amazing to see, and looked different than I’d expected. After landing we were provided crampons for our shoes and were able to walk around and look at the streams and ponds that formed on the glacier. I’d expected a flat ice field but it was undulating and hilly. Leaving the glacier we flew over/along and even a bit inside a canyon. My son and I both agreed that this tour was the best of our Alaska trip. I am delighted that we did it - lifetime memories.

1  Thank 288charlesr
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing from pick up to drop off.Driver was early and professional,very helpful in preparing for the experience.The dog sled camp was awesome,staff friendly and customer service oriented.Exhilarating and thrilling tour.My musher Emily from Colorado was GREAT!Keonie the shuttle driver was awesome.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a dream adventure of a lifetime. The entire staff was absolutely amazing. We could not have had a better experience. The staff members listed below (in picture) went way above our expectations to make sure were safe at all times, well attended to, and fabulous host to their home away from home!
Cory & Tonya