“Yummiest ”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

Their Gyoza is amazing, best I've had since I left the Orient. Most definitely will be back again and again. Such a surprise for a kiosk dinning option.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

My wife and I were looking for a good place to get a fast and inexpensive lunch near the Anchorage Museum downtown, and found the food court in which this restaurant was located. We ordered meals from two different places that served oriental food, and did some sharing. While neither meal was exceptional (hey, cut them a break; this is in a food court that has to serve lots of folks quickly), both were good, and we didn't spend a ton of money. In particular, the Chinese food from Chopsticks was filling, tasty, and well worth the $8.99 we spent on it.