“Wonderful meal, so surprised at the current rating.”
Review of The Dam Bistro

The Dam Bistro
Ranked #22 of 61 Restaurants in Boulder City
Price range: US$9 - US$38
Description: Upscale hand crafted food and drinks in a casual atmosphere. Dress up for that first date, or come in off of the lake in your shorts and flip flops. Good stuff minus the fluff!!!
Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

My wife found this restaurant through a Google search instead of Tripadvisor. I almost didn’t book because the rating in TripAdvisor was not at the top, but I noticed that all the reviews were excellent. As of November 2021, this restaurant is only a year old, and it is far underrated.

Our server, Sheila, was super friendly and fun, but the best part of the night was the food, which was fantastic. I had the waging beef meatloaf, my wife had the penne vodka pasta. Both far exceed our expectations.

If I was in the area longer, I would eat here again to try the chicken because it looks luscious and to dig deeper into the menu. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2021
1  Thank Edward A
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed 9 September 2021

I have been a boulder city resident for 15 years. I recently had dinner at the dam bistro, now I'm hooked. Hands down the best restaurant in boulder city . Thank you so very much for the amazing service and food!

1  Thank Gpaw69
Reviewed 2 September 2021

I had them cater a small gathering and the food was amazing! Everybody raved about the great food! It was unique and special!

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank brettbS4036YM
Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

Great Service! Wonderful Atmosphere!You won’t be disappointed, from the Short Ribs, Salmon, to the Poke Bowl and the wonderful dessert’s, everything is Amazing! Kenny, the owner adds his personal touch to everything, including checking in with you to see how everything is.

1  Thank Escape26730280520
Reviewed 28 August 2021

Meandering on a Sunday evening looking for something to eat. Stopped to look at the menu at the Dam Bistro and the waitress opened the door and said "the food is fantastic" - we took a chance. The place was empty so that gave us pause - the food WAS fantastic. Salmon cooked to perfection and Caesar salad crisp and flavorful.
Many times travelling thru Vegas but first time stopping in Boulder City. The Dam Bistro and Boulder city is now our place to stop coming and going thru Sin City.

1  Thank pauldE9972SB