Coulee House Motel(Coulee Dam)
US$99
US$76
US$131
US$125
US$131
All reviewslaser light showvisitor centergrand coulee damroom and comfortable bedsbad pointsdirectly across the streetpepper jackrooms are smallcute hotelthe entire propertynice poolhot tubprivate deckfitness centercoffee potfantastic staya great place to stay
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I stayed here for the first time for 3 nights recently. It's the slow season for them so I wasn't sure what to expect, but there were other several other guests. The front desk had excellent customer service - polite, professional and helpful. One night I found a really friendly cat hanging out outside the front door and demanding petting. (As a cat person, I loved this). I even indulged in the sauna which was lovely.

For me, the location was perfect. It's easy to view the Grand Coulee Dam (You literally walk across the street and it's right there) and easily accessible to the other places I was visiting around the Colville reservation. I also liked how easy it was to get to Safeway, the restaurants, and gas stations in the area.

The room itself was comfortable and clean. It's nothing spectacular but everything was working just as I needed it to: bathroom, microwave, fridge, tv, wifi. No noise from other guests. Housekeeping was prompt every day. Easy parking right in front of my room door too! I was in the area for work and they have government rates so I am thrilled with this location. I have no complaints and would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kristencW1990FV
Jerri S, Manager at Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Kristen,
Thank You so much for your wonderful review of our Inn. You, as our guest, are very important to our continued success. So we want you to know that we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to explain to others how much our Inn and the surrounding area helped you during your stay. Yes, the cat "River" is our pride and joy and the love of many of our guests. She actually adopted us and she definitely rules this motel. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to once again share our hospitality with you.
Jerri Spotts/Manager

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Very conveniently sited for visits to or work at Grand Coulee Dam, this motel works -- clean, roomy except for tight little bathroom, nicely furnished, good beds, with ample electical and fast wi-fi access. It is what it is -- and very well operated by pleasant and proficient staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during March to go Walleye fishing at Banks Lake. The service was very friendly, they even helped us print off our discover pass on their printer. The rooms were quaint and comfortable. Bed was a little hard but still had a great sleep. Regarding the price, I found value in it because these smaller motels have such a small peak season that the rates need to justify them staying in business year round. It’s the price we have to pay for the convenience of having a beautiful motel like this in a somewhat remote area. I’d recommend this motel to anyone visiting Grand Coulee area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Jerri S, Manager at Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank You so much for your kind review of the Columbia River Inn. We appreciate our guests taking the time to write a review of their stay. We strive to make sure they are comfortable and made to feel like family while they are here. We look forward to our repeat guests.
Jerri Spotts/Manager
Columbia River Inn.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Traveling to Grand Coulee to see the later show brought hopes of clear sky & good weather. The Columbia River Inn was a fair place to start. Warmly greeted, the desk staff gave me our key & sent us on our way. On 1st impression, the room was very clean & pleasant. Well done in a light paneling, AC set to 72*, and nice clean fixtures. Then, we had to pass each other. That proved to be difficult. With about 2' between the bed & the desk, there wasn't much room. In the sink area, there was even less room and the toilet area was even smaller. We are not small people, and this room was made for those a lot smaller than us!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

A fantastic little Inn right across from Coulee Dam. Clean, comfy and cute. But the best part of this stay was the AMAZING service by the young lady at the front desk, Melanie. We were a group of about 30 bike riders. When enquiring where we should eat dinner, Melanie suggested a few places and then offered to ferry us back and forth in her van.....in case we wanted a few cocktails! What more could you ask for. I'd go back in a heart beat and give this a big thumbs up and THANK YOI!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends