Coulee House Motel(Coulee Dam)
US$99
US$60
US$44
RodewayInn
US$310
All reviewslaser light showvisitor centergrand coulee damroom and comfortable bedsbad pointspepper jackhot tubnice landscapingrooms are smallthe entire propertyfitness centerprivate deckdirectly across the streetlaundry roomshower headcoffee potfantastic stay
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for business. Very clean, fresh, and well kept. Inside is as nice as the outside. Great hot water. Microwave and refrigerator. Across the street from Coulee Damn Visitor Center. Will stay here next opportunity

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Jerri S, General Manager at Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank You so much for taking your precious time to review your stay at the Columbia River Inn. We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and that you feel comfortable returning for another stay if the opportunity arises.
Jerri L. Spotts/Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I was in the area for a geocaching event in the nearby wheat fields. This hotel was perfect....beyond perfect. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The room had everything I could possibly need including a desk, a table, a fridge and an easy to use coffee pot. The bed was super comfy. The wonderfully remodeled room overlooked the face of the dam. I did my research and this hotel stood out. I will be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Jerri S, Manager at Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Lynn,
Thank you for writing such a nice review of our motel. I must give credit to my wonderful housekeepers and office staff for all of their hard work. They are responsible for keeping the Columbia River Inn the warm and comfy inn that it truly is. Please come back during the summer if you are able to. The flowers around the motel will take your breath away.
Jerri L. Spotts/Manager

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Reasonably priced motel with some character. Room wasn't large but well equipped and everything worked, bed was comfy, and we loved being across the street from the Coulee Dam Visitor Center. The staff were helpful and funny. The pool looked nice but we didn't have time to try it out.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front if you want the view. We found the street quite quiet, though we weren't there in the middle of summer.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jerri S, General Manager at Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank You for your kind and thoughtful review of our Inn. We think the flowers (Rebecca on our staff gets 100% credit) are awesome as well. Please come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I stayed here for the first time for 3 nights recently. It's the slow season for them so I wasn't sure what to expect, but there were other several other guests. The front desk had excellent customer service - polite, professional and helpful. One night I found a really friendly cat hanging out outside the front door and demanding petting. (As a cat person, I loved this). I even indulged in the sauna which was lovely.

For me, the location was perfect. It's easy to view the Grand Coulee Dam (You literally walk across the street and it's right there) and easily accessible to the other places I was visiting around the Colville reservation. I also liked how easy it was to get to Safeway, the restaurants, and gas stations in the area.

The room itself was comfortable and clean. It's nothing spectacular but everything was working just as I needed it to: bathroom, microwave, fridge, tv, wifi. No noise from other guests. Housekeeping was prompt every day. Easy parking right in front of my room door too! I was in the area for work and they have government rates so I am thrilled with this location. I have no complaints and would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kristencW1990FV
Jerri S, Manager at Columbia River Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Kristen,
Thank You so much for your wonderful review of our Inn. You, as our guest, are very important to our continued success. So we want you to know that we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to explain to others how much our Inn and the surrounding area helped you during your stay. Yes, the cat "River" is our pride and joy and the love of many of our guests. She actually adopted us and she definitely rules this motel. We look forward to your next visit and the opportunity to once again share our hospitality with you.
Jerri Spotts/Manager

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Very conveniently sited for visits to or work at Grand Coulee Dam, this motel works -- clean, roomy except for tight little bathroom, nicely furnished, good beds, with ample electical and fast wi-fi access. It is what it is -- and very well operated by pleasant and proficient staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends