“Yum!”
Review of Marks

Marks
Reserve with OpenTable
Marks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 1,377 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$10 - US$26
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a charming lunch here. The rice in the risotto wasn't exciting but the fresh veggies in it were. The pork tacos were terrific. The Brussels sprouts appetizer was excellent. The setting is charming, too, with friendly staff. It was a warm day and we dined outside.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We needed a later dinner after traveling all day. The waitress was very attentive and helpful. The menu looked tasty but after hearing what the specials were we decided to try them. My husband has the trout, which he raved about and throughly enjoyed. I ordered the steak, cooked perfectly medium rare. We started with the spinach artichoke dip. The only problem was that the potatoes my steak was laid upon were cool to cold. Therefore I did not eat them but my husband loved their flavor. I am on the fence about trying them again.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

business lunch with diverse tastes and preferences worked out really well at this established go to spot in Omaha. I have to say the room was the star, as the fixtures were lovely and everyone, on a crowded Monday lunch seemed to be having a great time. The meals were all very good including the very nice appetizer mac and cheese which is totally worth it if you aren't up for a full meal size. Wish I lived in the area so I could frequent this place.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We visited Mark's for a Birthday lunch and it was wonderful. It is a cozy restaurant with a street view on the upper level a pretty outdoor seating area in the back. The menu has something for everyone and the daily specials were wonderful. They have a nice wine & cocktail list and service is top notch. Will definitely be going back to Mark's!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Recently had dinner at Marks, delightful as ever. New spring menu had just been introduced - I had the lamb sausage & pasts. It was very tasty. Just the right portion. The bread is excellent. Full bar & good wine selection.

Been to Marks? Share your experiences!