Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Deco XV(Omaha)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsburger theorypool areathe indoor water parktd ameritrade parkhot tubattached restaurantold marketcoffee barhotel restaurantsofa bedcenturylink centerthe hotel offersfront desk staffroom was largeshuttle serviceking suitebeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed here on our way home from a road trip and the hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly and eagerly answered our questions. She gave us a two page sheet on restaurants in the Omaha area. We would stay here again if ever in the Omaha area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
AnantEnterprises, Manager at Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Downtown for your recent stay in Omaha. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your hotel experience. We hope to see you back next time you are in the Omaha area.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stayed at this hotel for the 2017 CWS. We chose this hotel for the location and convenience, but we will stay here again for the service we received and the room quality. Every interaction we had with hotel staff was as friendly and accommodating as you could possibly expect. We stayed in a king suite. The bed had a pillow-top mattress and was one of the best hotel beds we have ever slept in. The room was clean, cool, and well-equipped. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
AnantEnterprises, Manager at Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Downtown for your recent stay in Omaha. We are so glad to see that we provided you with great customer service. We appreciate you taking your time to tell us about your stay. We hope to see you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Beautiful rooms. Super friendly front desk staff. The water park area could use some refreshing but my girls (8 & 5) loved it! The work out area was terrific. The attached restaurant had really good food and kids 11 and under eat free, which was really a nice perk. Overall great stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
AnantEnterprises, Manager at Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express for your recent stay in Omaha. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We look forward to seeing you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We booked a room for Memorial Weekend and had great stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful with all my questions. The shuttle to the zoo and old market was a great bonus. The pool area was very nice and staff did a good job of keeping it picked up. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
AnantEnterprises, Manager at Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Jerami H and family,
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Downtown for your recent stay in Omaha. We are very glad to see that you and your family had a wonderful time with us. We look forward to your return visit in the future.
Jill

Reviewed 29 May 2017

The service wasn't horrible, but it was bad. Overall, the bad service outweighed everything else on this particular stay. The front counter staff didn't greet me as a platinum member, gave me room keys that didn't work, wasn't particularly polite. Further, even though my room confirmation email stated I would have a crib in my room, there was no crib in my room. Because I am traveling with a 6th month old, I count on this service and choose a hotel based on whether they say they will provide a crib.

Having stayed at a different Holiday Inn Express the night before, the bad service was especially apparent. At the other hotel, they apologized profusely for not having the crib and comped us IHG points. They also greeted us warmly and as platinum members.

The rooms were old. The carpet was fraying and the halls had a slightly weird smell. The TV's were small and the room was oddly shaped.

The location was great - within walking distance of the ballpark and downtown. This location even had a water park type feature within the hotel.

I will not stay here again unless it is only option at this price point.

Room Tip: 4th floor is the top floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Bryce,
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Downtown for your recent stay in Omaha. I am so sorry to see that you were not treated with the welcoming customer service that I expect from my front desk clerks. This is something that we strive to provide to all of our guests, especially our Platinum members. Obviously we failed and for that I am very sorry. I hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance to WOW you on your next visit to Omaha.
Sincerely