US$93
US$139
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$69
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$70
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$76
US$98
US$88
US$89
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewsburger theorypool areathe indoor water parktd ameritrade parkattached restaurantold markethot tubcoffee barhotel restaurantsofa bedcenturylink centershuttle servicethe hotel offersroom was largeking suitecollege world seriesbaseball stadium
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I stayed here for almost 3 weeks in June 2017 while I was in town working the CWS at nearby TD Ameritrade Park. I stayed here during my last visit two years ago and, just as before, my stay was enjoyable.

The hotel and my room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, especially the server Kelly in the Burger Theory restaurant.

I ate breakfast at the restaurant each morning and the food was good and the menu had decent options. The only thing I wish they would have had was a breakfast buffet option, like there was each morning during my last visit here. The A La carte breakfast was nice, but the buffet would have been a nice option to have.

Overall, a great experience and I would look forward to staying here again if I come back to Omaha for next years' CWS.

Room Tip: The top floor is quieter--I've stayed on lower floors and you can hear people walking above you.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The staff and front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. The art was nicely chosen and trendy. The pool area was unbelievable!! The room and bathroom were very accessible and comfortable. The location was very nice. The restaurant attached was average. But , we enjoyed not having to go out to dinner.

Room Tip: Be very specific on your needs and wants.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AnantEnterprises, General Manager at Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear mjgreer,

Thank you for being our guest! We surely do appreciate your kind words and you taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha. We are so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The holtel was clean and the clerks were very friendly and helpful. We took a shuttle to many of our destinations and they were fast at pick and helpful with questions. The pool area was great for young kids though a little dated and could have used some maintenance, but still super fun. No continental breakfast or coffee but they did,have a coffe bar to purchase some. The restaurant down stairs was good but pricey for the portions. And served a small breakfast menu and mostly burgers. I would suggest this hotel to families its close to everything you want to do and not drive!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Pool area, Rooms were excellent!! Visited restaurant staff was amazing! Had a little guy who didn't sleep very well so I walked around with him in the lobby to avoid disturbing other guests... all front desk staff we had contact with were absolutely wonderful!! Diffently will be back! Thanks for making our stay wonderful!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We booked through hotwire and got an awesome deal at like $62 a night, when I saw this had a water park in the hotel I showed my daughter and she was super excited. We had so much fun playing in the water slides and hot tub and pool area. Although the hot tub could be a little warmer and the jets a little stronger.
We had dinner at the in hotel restaurant and the waiter was super nice and the food was good and reasonably priced.
Beds comfortable and it was a quiet room. Will definitely be staying again if we can!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
AnantEnterprises, Manager at Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hi Megan,
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Downtown for your recent stay in Omaha. We are so glad to see that you and your daughter had such a great time staying with us. We appreciate you taking your time to tell us about your experience. We hope that you will come back and play with us again.
Jill Wagner