“The BEST!!!!!! It was SUPER!!!!”

Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport
Ranked #35 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 13 August 2017

My flight from Omaha to Chicago was delayed and therefore I would miss my connecting flight. American Airlines put me up at the Holiday Inn Express on the airport drive. This place was SUPER…. I guess I have forgotten how nice these are. I stay all the time in Hampton Inns but this place blows them out of the water…. Very quiet, plenty of electrical outlets, great bathroom, very updated and a great pleasure to stay at!!!! I might just change my hotels that companies get for me and start requesting Holiday Inns…..nice eating areas, great personalities at the check in/check out desk….. free shuttle to the airport….super, super place to stay out of a plethora of choices on this road leading to Omaha airport.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
AnantEnterprises, General Manager at Holiday Inn Omaha Downtown Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Gary C,

You are the BEST! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful words and review. I sure am sorry that you missed your connecting flight, but I am glad that it gave you an amazing experience here at the Holiday Inn. Hopefully the next time you come and stay in Omaha, it will not be unexpected. But if it is, we will be here waiting for you.

Sarah

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I stayed here for almost 3 weeks in June 2017 while I was in town working the CWS at nearby TD Ameritrade Park. I stayed here during my last visit two years ago and, just as before, my stay was enjoyable.

The hotel and my room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, especially the server Kelly in the Burger Theory restaurant.

I ate breakfast at the restaurant each morning and the food was good and the menu had decent options. The only thing I wish they would have had was a breakfast buffet option, like there was each morning during my last visit here. The A La carte breakfast was nice, but the buffet would have been a nice option to have.

Overall, a great experience and I would look forward to staying here again if I come back to Omaha for next years' CWS.

Room Tip: The top floor is quieter--I've stayed on lower floors and you can hear people walking above you.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The staff and front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. The art was nicely chosen and trendy. The pool area was unbelievable!! The room and bathroom were very accessible and comfortable. The location was very nice. The restaurant attached was average. But , we enjoyed not having to go out to dinner.

Room Tip: Be very specific on your needs and wants.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear mjgreer,

Thank you for being our guest! We surely do appreciate your kind words and you taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Downtown Omaha. We are so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The holtel was clean and the clerks were very friendly and helpful. We took a shuttle to many of our destinations and they were fast at pick and helpful with questions. The pool area was great for young kids though a little dated and could have used some maintenance, but still super fun. No continental breakfast or coffee but they did,have a coffe bar to purchase some. The restaurant down stairs was good but pricey for the portions. And served a small breakfast menu and mostly burgers. I would suggest this hotel to families its close to everything you want to do and not drive!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Pool area, Rooms were excellent!! Visited restaurant staff was amazing! Had a little guy who didn't sleep very well so I walked around with him in the lobby to avoid disturbing other guests... all front desk staff we had contact with were absolutely wonderful!! Diffently will be back! Thanks for making our stay wonderful!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family