Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort Inn
Hotels.comUS$74
PricelineUS$74
FindHotelUS$74
TraveluroUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Understaffed. Regular check in isn't until 4pm and STILL the rooms weren't ready at 4:20 when we arrived. The lobby was full of families waiting for a room.

The location, a MILE from the zoo, across the interstate and a major road should not let them name themselves as being AT the zoo. They are NOT. After all the walking in the hot zoo, walking a mile back to the hotel is torture. If this is your main draw, why not add a complimentary shuttle to the zoo entrance???

All this aside, the hotel was a wreck. The front lobby was in complete disarray. Hopefully they are in the middle of remodeling. There was painting going on in one hallway, but the entire hotel that we saw, two wings, upstairs and down, were partially painted, with wallpaper hanging off the wall. Why not do one hall completely and then move on? There were kids running in the halls that had just been painted. I'm sure more than one family went home with ruined clothes.

The coffee maker in the lobby was broken. The water dispenser and juice machine were broken. The restroom in the lobby was out of order. Our room door was misaligned and only latched if we slammed it (sorry, neighbors!!!). Our non-smoking room reeked of smoke and there were burn marks in the bedspreads. Room had a desk but no desk chair.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Kayleen A
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Horrible place!!! Do NOT stay!!! They gave someone's room to someone else, so they were walked in on. Rooms smelled like smoke, very poor customer, stood in line for over 45 minutes to check in. They started to play room roulette and taking chances if the rooms were occupied. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank AjT157
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

Absolutely disappointed in the fact this is listed like a family formerly hotel for those visiting the zoo. Very dirty. We were able to check out without getting any fees, but I am not sure why any trip helping website would allow this place to be promoted

Room tip: Don’t waste your time go somewhere else
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank Inspire44638917500
Reviewed 11 March 2021

Nastiest hotel I have ever been to. Contacted manager before posting these pictures and she didn’t care.

Black mold under cabinet, rotting mattress, filthy hallways, everything in bathroom was rusting, staff did not follow mask rule, pool was closed, shady activities going on in parking lot.

DON’T STAY HERE!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank rebekah9876
Dawn Yopp, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Zoo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

We appreciate the opportunity to review the guest's concerns. Upon further review, the guest was advised properly and no further compensation or refund will be considered at this time. because the pictures you have provided are not of my hotel. Should the guest have any additional questions or concerns we invite them to reach out to us directly.

Reviewed 16 January 2021 via mobile

First off just want to say how rude the front desk is. I’m also a diamond member and the lady told me I wasn’t allowed to get a late check out because they had one housekeeper. I’m sorry but I PAY MONEY FOR MY ROOM. It’s not my fault you have one housekeeper. That’s prob due to the fact of the nasty staff you have working. I wouldn’t want to work there either. Also the picture is of my blanket. How disgusting. It’s still pretty fresh blood also. And this means this blanket wasn’t cleaned at all yet they are “taking precautions on Covid” well you should prob take the time to clean your sheets and bedding. I’m surprised I wasn’t eaten alive by bed bugs. But this was actually the worst stay I’ve had. I don’t normally leave reviews but I had to with this place. Don’t stay here. I don’t know how they are even a comfort inn at the zoo. What a disgrace. This place is a dang zoo. I WILL NOT BE BACK HERE!

Date of stay: January 2021