Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Inn
US$73
US$73
Trip.com
US$69
Expedia.comUS$73
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$73
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

I have never been to a more unprofessional hotel in my life. A motel would have been a better option. My family and I got there around 10:30pm to check in and the women working the front desk was out front smoking (not a big deal). When she came in to help us, she did all the normal stuff. It got weird when it took her literally 10 minutes to check us in and then she was telling us how she’s been super unorganized all night because it’s been busy (I get that). So we’re standing there and she’s kind of joking with us and she says “if I give you a room someone is already in, just come back and I’ll fix it.” We all laughed because we thought it was a JOKE. It wasn’t a joke. We got to room 257 and opened the door and there was a family SLEEPING in the room. I’ve never been so mortified in my life. We decided that we didn’t feel comfortable or safe staying there and found a different hotel to stay at. I don’t remember the front desk women’s full name but it started with a C and she had blue hair. It was honestly the worst experience I’ve ever had a hotel and I’m so sorry to the family that we walked in on because I can only imagine how you all felt.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

This place being painted so things are a little messy, but that doesn't make it okay to be dirty and a bit of a dive. Landscaping has dead plants, the staff is sketchy. Not worth the price we paid. We usually stay at Comfort Inns because they are usually very nice. This place is the exception. There are water stains on the ceiling and mold in the bathroom, dirty hand prints on the wall and gross something on our chair.

Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

Terrible experience! They over-booked rooms so when we got there with our Priceline confirmation number, we were told there weren’t any rooms left. Ty told us there was one out-of-order room. She stayed past her shift, cleaned the room, changed the bedding, made the beds, and tried to fix the toilet so that our kids would have a place to sleep. I really appreciated her empathy for our situation. However, the hotel lobby and parking lot reeked of marijuana, the dumpsters out front were overflowing with garbage, the lobby bathroom’s floor was dirty and there were no paper towels, and the walls were half repainted. The other desk clerk showed up 45 minutes late for her shift, and when we told her what was going on, she ignored us and then wouldn’t even verify our room situation over the phone with Priceline. This hotel needs to be cleaned, renovated, and hire better staff. It is really unfortunate how badly it’s gone downhill since we stayed here three years ago. I hope that management starts addressing these problems instead of denying them so that this hotel can be a safe, clean, and family-friendly place again!

Reviewed 6 June 2021

Understaffed. Regular check in isn't until 4pm and STILL the rooms weren't ready at 4:20 when we arrived. The lobby was full of families waiting for a room.

The location, a MILE from the zoo, across the interstate and a major road should not let them name themselves as being AT the zoo. They are NOT. After all the walking in the hot zoo, walking a mile back to the hotel is torture. If this is your main draw, why not add a complimentary shuttle to the zoo entrance???

All this aside, the hotel was a wreck. The front lobby was in complete disarray. Hopefully they are in the middle of remodeling. There was painting going on in one hallway, but the entire hotel that we saw, two wings, upstairs and down, were partially painted, with wallpaper hanging off the wall. Why not do one hall completely and then move on? There were kids running in the halls that had just been painted. I'm sure more than one family went home with ruined clothes.

The coffee maker in the lobby was broken. The water dispenser and juice machine were broken. The restroom in the lobby was out of order. Our room door was misaligned and only latched if we slammed it (sorry, neighbors!!!). Our non-smoking room reeked of smoke and there were burn marks in the bedspreads. Room had a desk but no desk chair.

1  Thank Kayleen A
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Horrible place!!! Do NOT stay!!! They gave someone's room to someone else, so they were walked in on. Rooms smelled like smoke, very poor customer, stood in line for over 45 minutes to check in. They started to play room roulette and taking chances if the rooms were occupied. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!!!

Date of stay: May 2021