“Delicious sausage”

Cuisines: Italian
Description: Has been featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
Description: Has been featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast on our way through town. My husband's breakfast included their famous sausage, and it was delicious! I opted for the raspberry ricotta pancakes. They were good, but I'm not much of a sweets person. Our son ordered the biscuits and gravy, and it was a pretty small plate with two biscuits and some gravy (not a lot of sausage) and it wasn't very warm. Maybe it was just an off order. We were thinking they must've given him a kids portion but it was the full price. If we go again we would definitely get some type of egg/sausage breakfast.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Some of the best breakfast food I've ever had. Omelettes are huge and made with FRESH ingredients. Breakfast potatoes are cooked to perfection. Pancakes... OMG, melt in your mouth, fluffy goodness. Everything I've ever had was wonderful. Portions are large and you won't go away hungry. Service is excellent.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This is an old school authentic Italian cafe serving up ricotta stuffed berry pancakes and homemade Italian sausage. I had the blueberry ricotta pancakes and the Italian sausage. The stuffed pancakes were a first for me and they were excellent! The Italian sausage was as good as I've had as well. If my travels bring me through here again, I will definitely be back to try the sandwich menu. Amato's is one of the best Italian joints that I've visited.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

A small family restaurant by the new UNO Baxter Areana. It is located next the the UNO north parking lot. Amato's parking is limited so park at Baxter and walk a very short distance.

We were there for breakfast on a Saturday morning. Parking was about full but still had seating inside. So, don't let go by because it looks full.

I had the Italian omlet and it was excellent. It came with potatoes and Italian toast. Price was $8.50 plus tax. No need for extra food. This was plenty.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Unpretentious with hearty delicious food!
Get the sausage to eat for breakfast and then buy some frozen to take home with you- you won't regret it.
Neighborhood restaurant with a great staff of friendly folks and a the food to support it!!
Afterward walk off your calories around AKSARBEN

Been to Amato's Cafe? Share your experiences!